As a leading real estate platform, specializing in affordable land & properties across the US, and more specifically California and Florida, one of our core values is to empower learning and education within the real estate market.
In order to support one promising student to reach their education goals, we have decided to start a scholarship program called “Land Century Essay Scholarship”, available to all students passionate about business and entrepreneurship . If you believe you are the right person to get our one-time scholarship award of $1,000, please see all details below.
– High school seniors planning college or university enrollment.
– Undergraduate students or students pursuing MBA or Masters Degree.
– Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
– Send your essay of a minimum 800 words on “How digital would transform the real estate industry” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Topic variations are welcome but should relate to real estate related IT innovations, marketing and investing. Submission deadline: May 20, 2018
– With your application, please provide your full name, email address and the institution you are currently enrolled in.
– Proof of enrollment – scan or image of letter of acceptance, transcript of an accredited US college/university.
– Any personal data will be only used for the purpose of rewarding our scholarship. No private information will be used for unsolicited communication, nor will be provided to any 3rd parties.
– Land Century employees or any associated family members would not be eligible to apply.
– By submitting an essay application, all participants agree to full copyright content ownership by Land Century, and consent to have their content used or published on our website.
– All applications will be reviewed and considered by a committee of three team members of Land Century – CEO, Marketing Director and Head of Development. Results will be publicly announced on our website on the 30th of May, 2018.
– The winning candidate will be contacted via the provided email address, and a $1,000 check will be sent directly to them (alternative payments methods subject to discussion).
– Any applications and follow-up communications will only be conducted via the main email email@example.com. Any attempts to use direct phone contact or any other company emails will be disregarded completely.
– Submission Deadline: May 20, 2018
– Applications review: May 25-28, 2018
– Decision & announcement deadline: May 30, 2018