|Cash Sale||$ 3,500|
|Deed Type||Quit Claim Deed|
|Location||114 Ruben, Tuckerman, AR 72473|
|Number Of Bedrooms||2|
|Number Of Bathrooms||1|
|Building Size||678 Sq.Ft.|
|Lot Size||0.02 Acres|
|Road Access||Paved Road|
|Utilities||Please contact county|
FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Why are you selling the property?
We are property liquidators: Our entire business is about selling.
Why are your properties so cheap?
We specialize in finding undervalued property, negotiating deals with large portfolio owners, and purchasing the properties for extremely low prices. The low prices are then passed on to our buyers.
What exactly is an "ugly" house?
An "ugly" house may be in very poor condition, have title issues, or both. It's priced so low to account for the fact that we have very little information. Houses may be condemned, dilapidated, or even non-existent / demolished. We get our information from public records which may be outdated, inaccurate, or wrong.
Can I make an offer, but pay later?
You can negotiate a small deposit now, then pay the rest at closing (within 30 days).
What title company do you use?
We work with an independent law firm to prepare the title for our buyer. We also work with a title agent in Fort Smith if you prefer to buy in person, instead of online.
Can I go see the land?
Yes, go and inspect at your convenience - no appointment needed. Be aware and respectful of another property owner's rights. Access may be subject to the rights of adjacent owners, occupants, etc.
Can I inspect the house?
For most houses, we will have an interior inspection done by a professional, then make the report and photos available to anyone interested. No individual inspections are allowed. You are limited to exterior only, and we encourage this. If a house is occupied (regardless of owner, tenant, or squatter,) that occupant has rights to defend their property against intruders. DO NOT force entry into or onto any property (house or land.)
Can I have a tour?
We deal with a large volume of property sales and don't offer tours.
Do you owner finance / take monthly payments?
No, not at this time.
Are you the owner?
Yes. We hold title to all of our properties. We are not Realtors, brokers, or wholesalers.
Does it have a clear title?
Buyer to determine - we don't search the title. Though a property may have liens or other title issues, it's not uncommon for liens to be negotiable or outdated (the lien-holder no longer exists.) All of these uncertainties are factored into the low price.
Is it a flood zone?
Buyer to determine - FEMA is the government agency that designs the flood maps in the USA. Their website will tell you if a particular property is in a flood zone.
Is it zoned for...?
You can find out by calling the city zoning department.
Are there utilities / well / septic?
You can find out by obtaining a survey.
How much are taxes and are they current?
You can find out by calling the county tax collector.
Is there a warranty?
No, our properties are sold AS IS.
Can you change the contract for me?
There's a section within the contract where you can add your own terms. The terms are negotiable.
Can I use my own title company?
Yes. Buyer is responsible for the extra fees involved.
What are some other risks with buying land?
1. Land may be in an HOA or improvement district. Therefore, fees may be associated with this type of neighborhood.
2. City utilities may be unavailable. This would require installation of a well, septic, etc.
3. Sometimes it's difficult to find the exact location of vacant land. We might estimate the location using a nearby house number, so buyers have a general reference point to use for GPS navigation. Other times, we might predict the location using parcel maps with similar parcel numbers. You can have a survey done at any time to find the exact location.
4. There may be boundary disputes with neighbors, or land may require an easement to access. These issues might be negotiable with adjacent land owners.
5. We may estimate land size using the metrics of nearby parcels. A survey can also provide the exact size and dimensions.We welcome your other questions, but you must be responsible for gathering sufficient information to make a final decision. Most questions can be answered through independent research or by hiring a professional (lawyer, surveyor, etc.)
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.