Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsOwn for $125 Down, $125 Per Month for 60 Months, or $6500 One-Time. No Interest. No Credit Checks. No Extra Fees!
Own for $125 Down, $125 Per Month for 60 Months, or $6500 One-Time. No Interest. No Credit Checks. No Extra Fees!
This Holbrook, Arizona property in Navajo County has amazing views! Beautiful Northern Arizona awaits you! Gorgeous views of the Midwest sunset is calling your name. Easy access from historic Route 66 and Interstate 40 make this off-grid delight easy to access. There is activity in the area, so utilities seem to be nearby! If you are wanting a private, secluded lot to call your own, look no further!
- Nichols Sportsman 16min - 9.50mi
- Future Tire 15min - 8.88mi
- Arizona Pawnman 17min - 11.18mi
- Knife City Outlet 10min - 3.23mi
- Petrified Wood Direct 17min - 11.06mi
- Chucks Cabin 7min - 2.98mi
- Uranium Springs 19min - 7.20mi
- Holbrook Country Club 22min - 13.60mi
- The Corral 17min - 11.06mi
- Bojo’s Grill & Sports Club 48min - 43.62mi
Land will always maintain some value and will never lose the entirety of its value. This low-risk opportunity ensures you will always have a place to view the stars from.
Look at the attached pictures of the area of the property. Contact us to learn more!
How It Works:
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.