|Processing Fee||$ 299|
|Deed Type||Warranty Deed|
|Location||County Road 5314, Concho, AZ 85924|
|GPS Coordinates||34.504466, -109.615692 Open in Google Maps|
|Legal Description||Concho Park Estates#1 Lot 179, Apache County, AZ|
|Lot Size||0.51 Acres|
|Road Access||County Road 5314|
|Utilities||Please contact county|
County Appraised Value $3200
0.51 Acres located on County Road 5314.
Very close to the town of Concho, Arizona. The town includes schools and a library, as well as some shopping opportunities.
Only one mile from beautiful Red Rock Ranch and Farm
· Only 16 miles west of St Johns, the county seat of Apache County.
· Lots in the subdivision lie on County Roads. Roads are good and well maintained.
· Subdivision is located at the Confluence of State Highways 180A and 61.
· Some houses already exist in the subdivision.
· The views from the lots are mostly of semi-arid grasslands, with mountains to both the southwest and northeast.
· St. Johns is along the shortest and most scenic route from Phoenix to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
· Within an hour's drive from St. John's are Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest, Petrified Forest National Park, the Painted Desert, and Lyman Lake State Park, with abundant outdoor adventures available.
· Not far to the northwest of St Johns is the Flagstaff, the gateway to the Grand Canyon. At only 147 miles to the west-northwest, Flagstaff is only a two hour drive away. And the Grand Canyon is only 60 miles north of Flagstaff.
Please tell seller the listing was found on LandCentury.com