Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$199 down $100/month for 28 months
1.04 Acres in Apache County, AZ for Your Basecamp or Homesite Only $100/month! ⛺️🏠
Set up your desert oasis near Arizona's gorgeous Petrified National Forest!
- Parcel #: 211-35-154
- Lot size: 1.04 Acres
- Coordinates: 35.184° N, 109.8384° W
- Location: Google Maps
- Elevation: Low: 5563 ft. / High: 5565 ft.
- Zoning: Agricultural General (this means camping, RVs, mobiles, and homes - with certain restrictions)
- Subdivision: PETRIFIED FOREST ESTATES
- County: Apache
- Yearly taxes: $3.22
- Utilities: Completely off-grid, with power lines spotted nearby
- Access: Easy access to the property via Old Route 66
- Convenient to I-40
Only $2,999 cash, or take advantage of interest-free seller financing:
- $199 down + $100 doc fee
- $100/month for 28 months
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.