Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$250 DOWN/$125 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 43 months
Monthly Payment $125 (plus a $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $250
PAY IN FULL CASH DISCOUNT-$4,250
Purchase Price $4,250
Document Fee: $250
Bring your RV and explore The GRAND CANYON! RV or Camp on your very own 1.04 Acres with beautiful Southern views! Borders large State Land property just across the road to the south.
What a perfect getaway - Just bring your RV! Coconino County allows RV camping (see details below) and you have a jumping-off point to camping, fishing, exploring- all just a short drive away. Experience nature under your feet while you watch the monsoon storms, sunsets, and blue skies of Northern Arizona at 6,000ft!
Vibrant sunsets and starry nights, a beautiful serene setting.
- This parcel enjoys a four-season climate, trees, and picturesque views to the north & south of the San Francisco Peaks!
- A great hidden gem! The property is mostly flat w/mixed vegetation and does not have trees however, the southern portion has new growth juniper. Sagebrush and Mormon tea are abundant throughout.
- Beautiful views to the Southeast and South.
- 4G cell service available
- Camping in RV is allowed up to 120 days a year!
This area is a great basecamp to
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Hike the San Francisco Peaks trails near Flagstaff
- Explore the lava tubes in Coconino National Forest
- Summit Humphrys Peak @ 12,663 ft.
- 35.4 miles to Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- 48.4 miles to Flagstaff
- 77.5 miles to Sedona
- 193 miles to Phoenix
- 258 miles to Las Vegas
- 305 miles to Tucson
- Address: 3207 E Valle Rd, Williams, AZ 86046
- INT# HR-2015
- Legal Description: GRAND CANYON UNIT 17 Lot: 466
- Road Access: two-track dirt road
- Terrain: slightly sloping from the northern border, the center to southern border is flat.
- Sub Type: Vacant land Property Type: Residential/Recreation (RE)
- City: Williams
- State: AZ
- Zip Code: 86046
- County/Area: Coconino County
- Size: 1.04 Acres
- Yearly Taxes: $20 Approx. HOA: None Deed Type: Warranty Deed
- Off-Grid- Solar/Generator
- Water – Would need to install well/ haul water/Cistern
- Septic – Would need to install system
- Mobile home/RV - YES-Allowed. Coconino allows Camping on raw land without a dwelling for up to 120 days per calendar year. Please contact the Coconino County Planning and Zoning for details and questions.
Best Access: The property is accessed via HWY 180 just south of the property, head North on Avondale for 1.7 miles, slight right on Valle Rd. for 0.4 miles, sharp left for 0.2 miles. Property is on the right at the corner of Valle Rd. and Sinclair Sr. a two track rd.
Approximate Corner Coordinates:
- NW: 35.643924, -112.082189
- NE: 35.643924, -112.081629
- SE: 35.643205, -112.081650
- SW: 35.643163, -112.082189
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/K5gsgrf1PvnPrhzp7
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.