Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsOwn this property for $125 down today and $125 a month for 60 months @ 0% Interest or $7,500 Cash, Get Started by call/text Peter @ 310-562-1744 or click the link below.
1 Acre in Mohave County, AZ - ARIZONA RANCHETTES - Buy for $125 Per Month
Great for Investors, Camping/RV's or Those Interested in Land Ownership & Wealth Building!
- 1 Acre in Mohave County, AZ
- $125 Down Today & $125/month for 60 months. 0% Interest.
- Total: $7,500 paid over 60 months
- No Credit Check. No Interest. No Extra Fees.
- Parcel Number: 341-04-549
- Legal Description: ARIZONA RANCHETTES UNIT 8 LOT 3978
Once you make the down payment by filling out this form, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the loan where you will be able to login and view the balance at any time. Congratulations! 🎉
- 2 hours and 15 minutes from Bullhead City
- 2 hours and 19 minutes from Kingman
- 2 hours and 24 minutes from Lake Havasu City
- 2 hours and 42 minutes from Las Vegas
- 3 hours and 58 minutes from Flagstaff
- 4 hours and 16 minutes from Phoenix.
About the Area:
This land is surrounded by many Recreational Spots such as Lake Mead National Recreational Area, Mt. Tipton Wilderness area, Grand Canyon National Park, and Willow Beach. Lake Mead National Recreational Area offers a lot of things to do like fishing, Boating, Water Skiing, Kayaking, and Canoeing. There are shaded picnic areas and campgrounds throughout the area. Mount Tipton Wilderness Area also offers activities like Hiking, Photography, and Horseback Riding and you can enjoy superlative views in all directions. It offers you the best place for residency or for a vacation home. Check out the location!
Kingman will be the city you will visit most often to purchase your everyday necessities because of its proximity to Lake Mohave Heights Estates. Relax in Kingman, whether it’s business or pleasure, your visit to Kingman will be a relaxing one. The air is clean and there are no rush-hour freeways to navigate. Take in a round of golf at Kingman’s beautiful courses. Stroll leisurely through the steadily redeveloping downtown historical district. A variety of Indian jewelry, craft, novelty, gift shops, and antique stores stand ready to provide an abundance of ideas for your visiting souvenirs. Kingman’s multitude of restaurants and motels offer the amenities and ambiance that you or your guests will appreciate.
How It Works:
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Questions? Feel free to text or call us at 310-562-1744 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
Receive the Full Paperwork to Sign & Information to Your Property via Email in 1-2 Business Days after Submitting Your Downpayment above. If you have any questions, Feel free to call us at the number listed below!
Buy with Confidence, 284+ Properties Sold this Year! & 100s of Happy Customers.
Customer Testimonials & Reviews: Buying Land with Once Upon A Brick Land Investments.
About Our Company: ⭐
- Once Upon a Brick Inc. Land Investments™
- Address: 3015 E. New York St, Suite A2-287, Aurora, IL 60502
- Phone: (310)-562-1744
- Website: http://www.onceuponabrick.com.
- Open: Monday - Friday - 9AM to 5PM CST
"Land is the Basis of All Wealth". - Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations.
Kingman has earned the reputation as the major crossroads of Highway 93 from Phoenix to Las Vegas, Nevada and Interstate 40 from Los Angeles to Albuquerque, New Mexico. The city functions as the regional trade and service center for northwestern Arizona. Its location between Los Angeles, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and the Grand Canyons has made tourism and manufacturing leading industries.
It is the county seat of Mohave County, and serves the local population of approximately 33,000 people, and draws an additional market from the county (population 170,805). With excellent outdoor resources – 1,000 miles of freshwater shoreline at nearby Lake Mojave and Lake Mead, the Hualapai Mountains with elevations as high as 7,000 feet, many surrounding wilderness areas, rugged desert mountains, hunting, fishing, and hiking opportunities, and a historical mining camp, the outdoor buff has many choices to enjoy his day.
At an elevation of 3,336 feet, the city provides an ideal southwestern climate, neither too hot nor too cold; its dry climate and pollen free atmosphere add to its healthful attributes. Kingman supports several elementary schools, a high school with two campuses and the local Community College. Additionally, many recreational facilities are found throughout the city. Just 15 minutes from the property.
Kingman, Las Vegas, Boulder City
Hunting, biking, hiking, camping, horseback riding, ORV/ATV, RVing
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.