Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$250 DOWN/$169 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 50 months
Monthly Payment $169 (plus a $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $250
PAY IN FULL CASH DISCOUNT-$6,750
Purchase Price $6,750
Document Fee: $250
Bring your RV and explore The GRAND CANYON! Private w Trees and open meadow on 1.06 Acres bordering large 40 acre parcels to the east just across the road.
What a perfect getaway - Just bring your RV! Coconino County allows RV camping and you have a jumping-off point to camping, fishing, exploring- all just a short drive away. Experience nature under your feet while you watch the monsoon storms, sunsets, and blue skies of Northern Arizona at 6,000ft!
Vibrant sunsets and starry nights, a beautiful serene setting.
- This parcel enjoys a four-season climate, trees, and picturesque views to the north & south of the San Francisco Peaks!
- A great hidden gem! The property is mostly flat with mixed vegetation. Including pinion, juniper, mormon tea and multiple types of cactus.
- Signs of wildlife, including elk and rabbits.
- Beautiful views to the south and east.
- The property is accessed via dirt road, Highgrove Rd. (there are some areas that have medium rocks to pass through), to Spruce Rd.
- 4G cell service available
- Camping in RV is allowed up to 120 days a year!
- This area is a great basecamp to
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Hike the San Francisco Peaks trails near Flagstaff
- Explore the lava tubes in Coconino National Forest
- Summit Humphrys Peak @ 12,663 ft.
- 33.2 miles to Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- 47.5 miles to Flagstaff
- 76.7 miles to Sedona
- 192 miles to Phoenix
- 260 miles to Las Vegas
- 304 miles to Tucson
- Address: 662 S Spruce Rd, Williams, AZ 86046
- INT# 20-039
- Legal Description: GRAND CANYON UNIT 19 Lot: 368
- Road Access: two-track dirt road
- Terrain: mostly flat with mixed vegetation
- Sub Type: Vacant land
- Property Type: Residential/Recreation (RE)
- City: Williams
- State: AZ
- Zip Code: 86046
- County/Area: Coconino County
- Size: 1.06 Acres
- Yearly Taxes: $20 Approx.
- Off-Grid- Solar/Generator
- Water – Would need to install well/ haul water/Cistern
- Septic – Would need to install system
- Mobile home/RV - YES-Allowed. Coconino allows Camping on raw land without a dwelling for up to 120 days per calendar year. Please contact the Coconino County Planning and Zoning for details and questions.
- Coconino County Building info: Phone: (928) 226-2700
Best Access: The property is accessed via HWY 64 just north of Valle, then East on Highgrove Rd. (some rocky spots), turn South on Spruce Rd.
Approximate Corner Coordinates:
- NW: 35.648094, -112.051364
- NE: 35.648094, -112.050390
- SE: 35.647664, -112.050393
- SW: 35.647664, -112.051364
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/X8MynuJNtGLgCJVa9
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither thelandbox.com or it’s associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.