Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$200 DOWN/$139 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 50 months
Monthly Payment $139 (plus a $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $250
PAY IN FULL CASH DISCOUNT-$5,250
Purchase Price $5,250
Document Fee: $250
Bring your RV! Private Off Grid 1.16 acres w/tons of Juniper & Pinion Trees. Views for miles!
Experience nature under your feet while you watch the monsoon storms, sunsets, and blue skies of North East Arizona at 6,000ft!
Vibrant sunsets and starry nights, a beautiful serene setting.
- This parcel enjoys a mild four-season climate, tall trees, and has picturesque views of the white mountains.
- A great hidden gem! The property has slope from the south to the north, with a more level area near the Southeastern corner, and the lower northern border.
- Vegetation is mixed with large boulder rock and small to medium rocks. There is an abundance of pinion and juniper with short grasses and brush as well.
- Nice views to the North and Northwest
- Property is accessed via a dirt road, Charlene Dr., where the last 0.2 miles have some rocky areas in the roadway.
- 4G service is available
- 19 miles to Show Low
- 22.7 miles to Fool Hollow Lake Rec Area
- 48.5 miles to Sunrise Ski Area
- 153 miles to Flagstaff
- 194 miles to Phoenix
- 207 miles to Tucson
This area is one of the best-kept secrets in Arizona. Located in the White Mountains and the Grand Canyon with camping, hunting, fishing, and winter snow skiing all just a short drive away.
The zoning is very liberal and allows for many different types of uses. Permanent R.V. living will require septic installation but there is no limit or permit needed for seasonal camping.
- Address: TBD Charlene Dr., Concho, AZ 85924
- INT# 20-047
- Legal Description: SHOW LOW PINES UNIT 2 Lot: 609
- Road Access: dirt road w/ some rocky areas
- Terrain: sloping from the south to the north
- Sub Type: Vacant land
- Property Type: Residential/Recreation (RE)
- City: Concho
- State: AZ
- Zip Code: 85924
- County/Area: Apache County
- Size: 1.16 Acres
- Yearly Taxes: $30 Approx.
- Deed Type: Warranty Deed
- HOA: None
- Electricity- Off Grid/No electric. Powerlines are about 0.5 miles down the road
- Water – Would need to install well/ haul water/Cistern
- Septic – Would need to install system
- Mobile home/RV - YES- Allowed
- Apache County Building info:
Best Access: Property is accessed via Charlene Dr. which is a dirt road. The last 0.2 miles has some rocky areas in the roadway.
Approximate Corner Coordinates:
- NW: 34.350365, -109.777578
- NE: 34.350365, -109.777031
- SE: 34.349516, -109.777031
- SW: 34.349516, -109.777578
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/b3oDs5gzpUjcvzSS8
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither thelandbox.com nor its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.