Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$250 DOWN/$150 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 55 months
Monthly Payment $150 (plus a $15 note servicing fee, yearly taxes & HOA fee)
Document Fee: $250
PAY IN FULL CASH DISCOUNT-$5,950
Purchase Price $5,950
Document Fee: $250
Bring your RV & Explore the wonders of Lake Mead!
1.25 acres w/electric poles at street. National lands border eastern side of the property just across the street. Breathtaking views of the Grand Wash Cliffs, Grapevine Mesa & tons of Joshua Trees.
What a perfect getaway with tons of outdoor activities - Just bring your boat & RV - only 25 minutes to Lake Mead South Cove or see the sights of the Grand Canyon West Rim & Grand Canyon Skywalk-both only 20 minutes away!
Enjoy biking, hiking, camping, ATV-ing, fishing, boating, kayaking or just exploring the Lake Mead National Recreation Area or the Grapevine Mesa, the world’s largest Joshua Forest established in 1967 containing 3,206 acres. Find never ending landscapes as you drive to this hidden "best kept secret".
Meadview is situated in northwest Arizona and is located on the Arizona side of Lake Mead, at the extreme western end of the Grand Canyon National Park. The Meadview Civic Association includes a swimming pool, play ground, miniature golf, tennis court, pool tables and more!
Experience the breathtaking sunsets & the night skies lit up with millions of stars in Northern Arizona!
- This parcel enjoys a four-season climate, Joshua trees and picturesque views of the Grand Wash Cliffs & Grapevine Mesa!
- Fish LAKE MEAD for Largemouth bass, Striped bass, Channel catfish, Crappie, and Bluegill
- Northwest Arizona secret hideaway! Lot is treed with Joshua Trees and dry brush scattered throughout.
- Stunning views of the Grand Wash Cliffs as high as 6,000' to the east and the distant glow of Las Vegas to the west.
- Plenty of wildlife- flocks of Quail and birds to watch, roadrunner, deer, badger, wild horses, burros and desert big horn sheep!
- RV is allowed w/permit
This area is a great basecamp to
- Enjoy fishing, boating & kayaking on Lake Mead
- Visit the Grand Canyon West Rim, Grand Canyon Sky Walk & Hoover Dam
- Explore Lake Mead National Recreation Area w/the worlds largest Joshua Forest
- Photograph stunning views of the Grand Wash Cliffs
- 16.9 miles to Lake Mead South Cove
- 19.1 miles to Grand Canyon West Rim & Grand Canyon Sky Walk
- 56.5 miles to Kingman, AZ
- 78.8 miles to the Hoover Dam
- 95.5 miles to Henderson, NV
- 111 miles to Las Vegas, NV
- 115 miles to Lake Havasu
- 186 miles to Flagstaff, AZ
- Address: 27261 N. Sandy Point Dr., Meadview, AZ 86444
- INT# HR-2011
- Sub Type: Vacant Land with a western slope/wash
- Property Type: Residential/Recreation (RE)
- City: Meadview
- State: AZ
- Zip Code: 86444
- County/Area: Mohave County
- Size: 1.25 Acres
- Yearly Taxes: $51 Approx.
- Yearly HOA Fee: $40 Approx. Click here for further HOA information: http://mca-az.com
- Electric- Poles at street
- Water – from a locally owned water tank where you can haul it, install well/Cistern
- Septic – Would need to install system
- Mobile home/RV - YES-Allowed. Mohave County allows RV camping with a renewable yearly permit. Please contact the Mohave County Planning and Zoning for details and questions.
WANNA VISIT? Approximate Corner Coordinates:
- NW: 35.916872, -114.069569
- NE: 35.916872, -114.068474
- SE: 35.916435, -114.068474
- SW: 35.916435, -114.069569
- Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/qzKQg8EwKL8Mrc2j6
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.