Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$400 DOWN/$179 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 65 months
Monthly Payment $179 (plus a $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $250
PAY IN FULL CASH DISCOUNT-$9,850
Purchase Price $9,850
Document Fee: $250
Bring your RV and explore The GRAND CANYON! RV or Camp on a 2.08 acre corner lot w/trees and beautiful Southern mountain views! These are 2 separate lots side by side!
What a perfect getaway - Just bring your RV! Coconino County allows RV camping (see details below) and you have a jumping-off point to camping, fishing, exploring- all just a short drive away. Experience nature under your feet while you watch the monsoon storms, sunsets, and blue skies of Northern Arizona at 6,000ft!
Vibrant sunsets and starry nights, a beautiful serene setting.
- This parcel enjoys a four-season climate, trees, and picturesque views to the north & south of the San Francisco Peaks!
- A great hidden gem! The property is mostly flat from the center to the northern border with a slight slope to the south from the center to the southern border.
- The property has mixed vegetation with pinion, juniper groves and new growth juniper. Sagebrush and Mormon tea are abundant throughout.
- Beautiful views to the Southeast and South.
- The property could be accessed via Avondale Rd. (see details below)
- 4G cell service available
- Camping in RV is allowed up to 120 days a year!
This area is a great basecamp to
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Hike the San Francisco Peaks trails near Flagstaff
- Explore the lava tubes in Coconino National Forest
- Summit Humphrys Peak @ 12,663 ft.
- 32.4 miles to Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- 48.5 miles to Flagstaff
- 77.7 miles to Sedona
- 193 miles to Phoenix
- 255 miles to Las Vegas
- 305 miles to Tucson
- Address: 3208 & 3178 E Gardenia Ln, Williams, AZ 86046
- INT# 20-043 & 20-044
- Legal Description: GRAND CANYON UNIT 17 Lot: 464 & 465
- Road Access: two-track dirt road
- Terrain: mostly flat
- Sub Type: Vacant land
- Zoning: AR (Agricultural Residential)
- City: Williams
- State: AZ
- Zip Code: 86046
- County/Area: Coconino County
- Size: 2.08 Acres
- Yearly Taxes: $40 Approx
- HOA: NONE
- Deed Type: Warranty Deed
- Off-Grid- Solar/Generator
- Water – Would need to install well/ haul water/Cistern
- Septic – Would need to install system
- Mobile home/RV - YES-Allowed. Coconino allows Camping on raw land without a dwelling for up to 120 days per calendar year. Please contact the Coconino County Planning and Zoning for details and questions.
- Coconino County Building info: Phone: (928) 226-2700
Best Access: The property is accessed via HWY 180 just south of the property, head North on Avondale for 1.7 miles, slight right on Valle Rd. for 0.4 miles, sharp left for 0.2 miles, turn right on Sinclair St. a two-track for 0.2 miles, turn left on next road, E Gardenia Ln and property is on the left, being the southern corner lot.
Approximate Corner Coordinates:
- NW: 35.644934, -112.082688
- NE: 35.644934, -112.081642
- SE: 35.644071, -112.081642
- SW: 35.644071, -112.082688
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/q6LjcK31UJdpHqax7
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither thelandbox.com nor its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.