Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$350 DOWN/$178 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 68 months
Monthly Payment $178 (plus a $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $250
PAY IN FULL CASH DISCOUNT-$9,750
Purchase Price $9,750
Document Fee: $250
Bring RV! Beautiful Treed 2.44 acres This is 2 lots side by side! Experience nature under your feet while you watch the monsoon storms, sunsets, and blue skies of North East Arizona at 6,000ft!
Vibrant sunsets and starry nights, a beautiful serene setting.
- This parcel enjoys a mild four-season climate, tall tress and has picturesque views of the white mountains.
- A great hidden gem! Lot is treed with juniper and pinion, vegetation includes low grasses, flowers, cactus. Rocks and Boulders abound make this parcel really beautiful!
- Property is accessed via a less traveled 2 track road off a dirt road-just a couple miles off the main highway.
- Plenty of wildlife is found in area such as antelope, elk and deer.
- 21.7 miles to Show Low
- 25.5 miles to Fool Hollow Lake Rec Area
- 60 miles to Sunrise Ski Area
- 196 miles to Phoenix
- 210 miles to Tucson
- 154 miles to Flagstaff
This area is one of the best-kept secrets in Arizona. Located in the White Mountains and the Grand Canyon with camping, hunting, fishing, and winter snow skiing all just a short drive away.
The zoning is very liberal and allows for many different types of uses. Permanent R.V. living will require septic installation but there is no limit or permit needed for seasonal camping.
- Address: 70-74 8128 Vernon, Concho, AZ 85924
- Sub Type: Vacant Land
- Property Type: Residential Lots & Land
- City: Concho
- State: AZ
- Zip Code: 85924
- County/Area: Apache County
- Size: 2.44 Acres
- Power - Off grid or Power is near - Power located on Connecticut Rd (south of property)
- Water – Would need to install well/ haul water/Cistern
- Septic – Would need to install sepic
- Yearly Taxes: $20.08 Approx.
Terrian: Flat and sloping in a couple areas-from the east to the west and from the center to the north.
- Electric - near - Power located on Connecticut Rd (south of property)
- Water – Would need to install well/ water haul/water delivery/Cistern
- Septic – Would need to install system
- Mobile home/RV - YES! Allowed see link below for details
- Apache County Building info:
WANNA VISIT? 2 Access Points #1 Access from Connecticut Rd to the South - PART of Road to Parcel is not cut , but has legal access you can still dive to it from the south. #2 Access from North along less traveled 2 track road.
- NW: 34.3719, -109.7563
- NE: 34.3719, -109.7552
- SE: 34.3711, -109.7552
- SW: 34.3711, -109.7563
- Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/8SfiJ7doLvF5he1T8
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.