Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$400 DOWN/$169 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 60 months
Monthly Payment $169 (plus a $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $250
PAY IN FULL CASH DISCOUNT- $8,500
Purchase Price $8,500
Document Fee: $250
Bring your RV and explore The GRAND CANYON! Private-Tons of Trees on 2.52 Acres!
What a perfect getaway - Just bring your RV and you have a jumping-off point to camping, fishing, exploring- all just a short drive away. Experience nature under your feet while you watch the monsoon storms, sunsets, and blue skies of Northern Arizona at 6,000ft!
Vibrant sunsets and starry nights, a beautiful serene setting.
- This parcel enjoys a four-season climate, trees and has picturesque views of the San Francisco Peaks!
- A great hidden gem! Lot is treed with groves of juniper and vegetation includes low grasses and dry brush scattered throughout.
- Property is accessed via a 2 track road on northern side of the property
- Plenty of wildlife is found in the area-antelope, elk and deer.
- Camping in RV is allowed up to 120 days a year!
This area is a great basecamp to:
- Visit the Grand Canyon
- Hike the San Francisco Peaks trails
- Explore the lava tubes in Coconino National Forest
- Summit Humphrys Peak @ 12,663 ft.
- 33.2 miles to Grand Canyon National Park South Rim
- 47.2 miles to Flagstaff
- 76.4 miles to Sedona
- 259 miles to Las Vegas
- 192 miles to Phoenix
- 304 miles to Tucson
- Address: 4577 E Buffalo Rd, Williams, AZ 86046
- INT# HR-2010
- Legal Description: One Hundred Seventy Eight (178), Unit Eighteen (18), Grand Canyon Subdivision
- Road Access: dirt road
- Terrain: mostly flat
- Sub Type: Vacant land Zoning: Residental/Recreational
- City: Williams
- State: AZ
- Zip Code: 86046
- County/Area: Coconino County
- Size: 2.52 Acres
- Yearly Taxes: $50 Approx.
- HOA: NONE
- Deed Type: Warranty Deed
- Off Grid- Solar/Generator
- Water – Would need to install well/ haul water/Cistern
- Septic – Would need to install system
- Mobile home/RV - YES-Allowed Yes. Coconino allows Camping on raw land without a dwelling for up to 120 days per calendar year. Please contact the Coconino County Planning and Zoning for details and questions.
- Coconino County Building info: Phone: (928) 226-2700 https://coconino.az.gov/136/Community-Development
4577 E Buffalo Rd, Williams, AZ 86046
- NW: 35.641933, -112.058006
- NE: 35.641933, -112.057116
- SE: 35.640835, -112.057116
- SW: 35.640835, -112.058006
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/u1wveA1BnWQ6dwzf6
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither thelandbox.com nor its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.