HUGE 36.31 acres located at Woodland Valley Ranch. This is a subdivision lot with road frontage.
RV is allowed - you can double check with Apache County Community Development at 928-337-7526.
Tax Account: R0037194
Legal Description: WOODLAND VALLEY RANCH UNIT 4 Lot: 541 Section: 11 Township: 14N Range: 30E
$200 HOA fee per year. Buyer will be responsible for paying $200 HOA dues.
Tax per year: $93. No back tax. Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.
· Northeast of St. Johns in eastern Apache County.
· An unnamed gravel road touches the northeast corner of the lot and leads to US Highway 191 via County Road 6268. The tract lies approximately 12.5 miles from US Hwy 191. And St. Johns is approximately 11 miles from County Road 6268 along US Hwy 191.
· The tract is flat with some scrub brush and an intermittent stream going through the southeast corner of the tract.
· Shopping and schools can be found in St. Johns, including Northland Pioneer College, a community college of Apache County.
· St. Johns is the County seat of Apache County.
· St. Johns also has an airport for private planes.
Directions: Take Hwy 191 north from Saint Johns to just north of mile marker 326 turn right on CR 6268, proceed east until CR 6268 ( you will cross over 3 cattle guards. When you cross over the 3rd cattle guard you will be entering Woodland Valley Ranch.) crosses Main Street Turn off CR 6268 to the right on Main St. and proceed east to Anasazi continue on south to Barbou, turn right and continue west to David. On the west side of David should be the corner of parcel #541.
NOTE: We never visited the property. The pictures are general area picture only.
More info on the Woodland Valley ranch: http://woodlandvalleyranchaz.com/
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.