Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms
$1.99 monthly processing fee apply to each invoice.
No pre-payment penalty.
$500 deposit is due.
No credit check, everyone can buy it.
HUGE 36.71 Acres tract with road frontage located at Woodland Valley Ranch Subdivision. There is a community well for property owners.
We have actual property pictures.
RV is allowed - you can verify calling Apache County Community Development at 928-337-7526.
Legal Description: WOODLAND VALLEY RANCH UNIT 1 Lot: 14 Section: 7 Township: 15N Range: 30E, Apache County, AZ
Tax Account: R0036656
Tax per year: $95. No back taxes. Buyer will be for 2021 taxes and all future taxes. No proration.
HOA fee: $200 per year. No back HOA dues. Buyer will be responsible for paying 2021 and all future HOA dues
· Northeast of St. Johns in eastern Apache County.
· County Road N6258, lies along the north sideline of the lot and leads to US Highway 191 via Sierra Highlands Road, County Road 6700. The tract lies approximately 6.5 miles from US Hwy 191. And St. Johns is approximately 18.5 miles from County Road 6700 along US Hwy 191.
· The tract is flat with some scrub brush and an intermittent stream going through the southeast corner of the tract.
· Shopping and schools can be found in St. Johns, including Northland Pioneer College, a community college of Apache County.
· St. Johns is the County seat of Apache County.
· St. Johns also has an airport for private planes.
From St. Johns, go North on US Highway 191 for approximately 12.8 miles.
Turn right on Sierra Highlands Drive (big sign at intersection).
At approximately 2.4 miles from Highway 191, turn left where the road Tees.
At approximately 3.4 miles from Highway 191, turn right at the intersection.
At approximately 5.4 miles from Highway 191, turn left with the road.
At approximately 6.25 miles from Highway 191, turn right onto an unnamed dirt road.
Following this road will take you down into a draw, stay on the road.
At approximately 8.5 miles from Highway 191, turn left onto an unnamed dirt road.
At approximately 9.3 miles from Highway 191, the road will Tee, turn left onto this road.
Staying on this road through multiple turns, at approximately 10.5 miles from Highway 191, the lot is on the right on the outside of the turn.
NOTE: The pictures are actual property pictures taken recently.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.