HUGE 37.62 ACRES WITH PAVED ROAD FRONTAGE
Parcel No 212-49-853
· Northwest of Concho, Arizona with frontage on County Road 5020, a paved major road for the area.
· Lies 17.5 miles due west of St. Johns, Arizona.
· Shopping and schools can be found in St. Johns, including Northland Pioneer College, a community college of Apache County.
· St. Johns is the County seat of Apache County.
· St. Johns also has an airport for private planes.
· Very close to Red Rocks Ranch and Farms, which grows grapes and lavender, hosts an annual Lavender Festival in June.
Legal: RANCH OF THE WHITE MOUNTAINS U-27 Lot: 853 Section: 26 Township: 13N Range: 25E, Apache County, AZ
Size: 37.62 Acres
Tax Account: R0055327
Assessor Parcel Number: 212-49-853
TAX: 187 per year. Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.
The following are allowed. They do need to get a permit from county. For more details, they can also call Community Development at 928-337-7624 and Building at 928-337-7527.
Site built home. Need to hook up to a septic system
Cabin. need to hook up to a septic system
RV. Short term RV ok. Long term RV needs to be hooked up to a septic system
Manufactured home needs to be 15 years or newer. Need to hook up to a septic system.
Septic system needs to be installed by a State licensed person.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.