A Large 37.70 Acre Tract in Peacock Mountain Ranch, Mohave County, Arizona
Parcel # 313-57-085
HOA fee: $150 per year.
ZONE: AR10. Can be used for Residential home and Agricultural.
Per Planning and Zoning Mobile home also accepted. Mobile home must be manufactured after June 1976.
RV can be used as a incidental use. No more then 14 consecutive days and maximum of 30 days per calendar year.
For more details you can call Development Services at 928-757-0903 and ask for planning and zoning department.
- This large mountain tract has good access from Kingman, Arizona.
- Mountainous, but has a road up to the bottom of the tract.
- Public Lands to the east within 600 feet from the northeast corner of the tract.
- Great place for a family get away.
- Peaceful, pristine, and yet close enough to Kingman for shopping and work.
- Nine and a half miles from Hualapai, Arizona on good gravel roads.
- Hualapai, Arizona, lies along Historic Route 66, just north of Kingman.
- No back Taxes. Buyer will be responsible for 2018 taxes.
Pictures are of the area and not the actual acreage.