Huge 40 acres parcel located on Pinta Road, 3 miles form Highway 40.
Tax account id# R0050876
Legal: Section: 19 Township: 20N Range: 26E NE4 SW4, 40 ACRES
· Located just north of Interstate Highway 40 on Pinta Road, which connects to IH-40 at Exit 320.
· Only nine miles east-northeast of the entrance to the Petrified Forest National Park, a picturesque natural attraction with many petrified tree trunks and fossils from about 225 million years ago.
· The property is located in the Painted Desert of eastern Arizona, an area of many colored formations that make up an amazingly picturesque landscape of hills and valleys.
· Approximately 32 miles to Holbrook, Arizona, with its abundant shopping and entertainment.
· Schools and some food and shopping are in Sanders, approximately 20 miles along IH-40.
Tax due: $49.82 per year. Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.