Huge 40 acres parcel located on Pinta Road, 3 miles form Highway 40.
Tax account id# R0050876
Legal: Section: 19 Township: 20N Range: 26E NE4 SW4, 40 ACRES
· Located just north of Interstate Highway 40 on Pinta Road, which connects to IH-40 at Exit 320.
· Only nine miles east-northeast of the entrance to the Petrified Forest National Park, a picturesque natural attraction with many petrified tree trunks and fossils from about 225 million years ago.
· The property is located in the Painted Desert of eastern Arizona, an area of many colored formations that make up an amazingly picturesque landscape of hills and valleys.
· Approximately 32 miles to Holbrook, Arizona, with its abundant shopping and entertainment.
· Schools and some food and shopping are in Sanders, approximately 20 miles along IH-40.
Tax due: $49.82 per year. Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.
It is zoned as agricultural general. Can be used for residential use and commercial use.
Can use mobile homes, camping, RV, modular homes, site built home. The mobile homes needs to be 15 years or newer.
You would need a building permit and septic permit which is usually relatively easy process.
As per as the commercial use, it is possible. You would need to go to zoning department and let them know what you will use for and the zoning department will work with you depending on the type of commercial use.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.