Fantastic 40 Acre Tract in Central Apache County!
This property lies just outside of the Petrified Forest National Park, a picturesque natural attraction with many petrified tree trunks and fossils from about 225 million years ago, on the east side of the park.
Parcel # 208-12-009, SE/4 SW/4 Sec 15, T19N, R26E 40 acres.
- The property is located in the Painted Desert of eastern Arizona, an area of many colored formations that make up an amazingly picturesque landscape of hills and valleys.
- Just 9 miles south of IH 40 in the eastern part of Arizona.
- Good access from State Route 2015 to the south side of the land.
- St Johns is South-Southeast of the tracts along US Hwy 180 and US Hwy 191.
- Holbrook, AZ lies ~25 miles to the west along IH 40.
- Flagstaff, AZ is 114 miles to the west along IH 40.
- Near to Coconino National Forest, 1.8 million–acre wilderness & recreation area, home to Sedona's famed red rocks & vast pine forests, and Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest that includes fishing, canoeing, hiking, tent & RV camping & more, on over 2 million acres of mountain country.
- And the Grand Canyon National Park is a mere 180 miles from the property.
Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.
Pictures are general area and may not be actual property picture.