Here is Your chance to own a 40 Acre Patented Mining Claim in an Historic Mining District!
County appraised value for the year 2020 is $45,817.00
The Lucky Baldwind Patented Mining Claim, Mineral Survey No. 1509, in the Walapai Mining District of Mohave County, Arizona, is being offered with minerals. You will own the surface and minerals below the surface on this tract.
Walapai Mining District is known for producing gold, silver and copper over the years the mining district has been in existence.
- Good access to the tract at the northwest corner by dirt roads.
- Close to Kingman, Arizona, for shopping, dining and entertainment.
- Closest town is Chloride, Arizona, which has a post office and some stores.
- This is a Mountain Tract, with great mountain views in all directions.
- Nearest mine on trend with this tract produced over 1,900 ounces of gold and over 40,000 ounces of silver.
- Surrounded to the east by BLM land open to use by anyone.
- The tract can be used for hunting, hiking and camping in and around the tract.
We have not visited the property and do not have actual pictures.
Acres: 40 Acres based on the county assessor website.
Based on the map it appears the parcel is 20 acres.
Parcel # 332-04-001
Legal Description: Lucky Baldwin lode mining claim in the Walapai Mining District, being shown on Mineral Survey No. 1509, as filed in the Bureau of Land Management, situate in Section 6, Township 23 North, Range 17 West of the Gila and Salt River Base and Meridian, Mohave County, Arizona.
ZONE: AR36. Can be used for Residential home and Agricultural.
Per Planning and Zoning Mobile home also accepted. Mobile home must be manufactured after June 1976.
RV can be used as a incidental use. No more then 14 consecutive days and maximum of 30 days per calendar year.
For more details you can call Development Services at 928-757-0903 and ask for planning and zoning department.
The seller makes no guarantee of mineral occurrences on this property and the total acreage. The buyer can research the Walapai Mining District through United States Geological Survey reports and maps to ascertain the potential for use as a mining property.
Buyer will be responsible for 2018 taxes. No proration.