Beautiful 40 Acre Tract in Apache County, Arizona.
Parcel Number: 212-07-013
Account ID# R0053838
BIG VALLEY RANCHES Lot: 93, NW4 NW4 Section: 9 Township: 13N Range: 26E
- Very close to the town of Concho, Arizona. The town includes schools and a library, as well as some shopping opportunities.
- Located just off of State Highway 180A near the intersection with State Highway 61.
- Only 22 miles west of St Johns, the county seat of Apache County.
- Electricity is only 2000 feet from the western boundary of the tract.
- The views from the tract is mostly of semi-arid grasslands, with mountains to both the east and southwest.
- Only 3.5 miles north of Red Rock Ranch and Farms, a well known grower of lavender products.
- St. Johns is along the shortest and most scenic route from Phoenix to Albuquerque, New Mexico.
- Within an hour's drive from St. John's are Apache-Sitgreaves National Forest, Petrified Forest National Park, the Painted Desert, and Lyman Lake State Park, with abundant outdoor adventures available.
- Not far to the northwest of St Johns is the Flagstaff, the gateway to the Grand Canyon. At only 147 miles to the west-northwest, Flagstaff is only a two hour drive away. And the Grand Canyon is only 60 miles north of Flagstaff.
- The subdivision lies in an area of rich cultural history with several Native American reservations nearby, such as the Navajo Nation, Fort Apache Indian Reservation, San Carlos Apache Indian Reservation, and Zuni Indian Reservation.
Tax: $75.28 per year. No back taxes. Tax for 2018 paid up to date.
Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.
Please tell seller the listing was found on LandCentury.com