Huge 40 Acres Parcel
Parcel No 211-13-004
Legal: Section: 21 Township: 17N Range: 25E SE4 NW4
· On the east side of the Petrified Forest National Park, a picturesque natural attraction with many petrified tree trunks and fossils from about 225 million years ago.
· The property is located in the Painted Desert of eastern Arizona, an area of many colored formations that make up an amazingly picturesque landscape of hills and valleys.
· An unnamed dirt road (not maintained) runs along the north and west sides of the tract.
· These road connects via other unnamed roads to County Roads 5005 and 7002.
· Approximately 26 miles east-southeast of Holbrook, Arizona.
· Holbrook is the nearest town for shopping.
· The tract lies 37 miles west of the Arizona-New Mexico border.
Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes and all future taxes. No proration.
Tax: $39 per year.
Picture of the property received from previous owner.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.