Huge 40 acres parcel located on County Road.
Parcel 205-26-009 (40 Acres)
Tax Account: R0039689
Legal Description: WITCH WELL RANCHES UNIT 5 Lot: 9, 40 ACRES
Tax due: $89.62 per year. Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.
· Near the intersection of US Highway 191 and State Highway 61 in Northern Apache County.
· Northern border of tract is along an unnamed road that connects to US Hwy 191.
· Approximately 23 miles south of Sanders and 24 miles north of St. Johns, both along US Hwy 191.
· Shopping and schools can be found in St. Johns, including Northland Pioneer College, a community college of Apache County.
· St. Johns is the County seat of Apache County.
· St. Johns also has an airport for private planes.
· The property is located in the southern part of the Painted Desert of eastern Arizona, an area of many colored formations that make up an amazingly picturesque landscape of hills and valleys.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.