40.10 Acres of Mountain Land in Western Arizona
Parcel # 314-65-010
ZONE: AR36. Can be used for Residential home and Agricultural.
Per Planning and Zoning Mobile home also accepted. Mobile home must be manufactured after June 1976.
RV can be used as a incidental use. No more then 14 consecutive days and maximum of 30 days per calendar year.
For more details you can call Development Services at 928-757-0903 and ask for planning and zoning department.
Legal Description: PARCEL 13, AS SHOWN ON RECORD OF SURVEY PLAT (PINION RIDGE RANCH), RECORDED February 12, 1997 IN BOOK 15 OF RECORDS OF SURVEYS, PAGE 8, RECORDS OF MOHAVE COUNTY, ARIZONA AND BEING A DIVISION OF SECTION 27, TOWNSHIP 23 NORTH, RANGE 11 WEST OF THE GILA AND SALT RIVER BASE AND MERIDIAN, MOHAVE COUNTY, ARIZONA.
- East of Hackberry, AZ, and south of Peach Springs, AZ, which lie along the Historic Route 66.
- BLM land lies immediately to the west and State lands lie to the immediate south.
- This treed tract lies in the mountains with access via dirt roads that end at the southeast corner of the tract.
- There are grand mountain views in all directions.
- Approximately 35 miles to Kingman, AZ, which has an airport.
- Approximately 87 miles to Lake Mead and less than 110 miles to Las Vegas, Nevada.
- Just south of the Grand Canyon-Parashant National Monument.
- And approximately 130 miles from the Grand Canyon national Park.
Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. NO proration. General area picture only. We never visited the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.