HUGE 40.68 ACRES PARCEL WITH COUNTY ROAD ACCESS. Parcel No 204-67-245
· Two roads go through the property, N 6188 and N 6193. N6188 ties into US Hwy 191 to the west, which goes into St. Johns, Arizona.
· Lies 12 miles Northeast of St. Johns.
· Shopping and schools can be found in St. Johns, including Northland Pioneer College, a community college of Apache County.
· St. Johns is the County seat of Apache County.
· St. Johns also has an airport for private planes.
· 51 miles to Petrified Forest National Park
68 miles to Holbrook
Parcel No 204-67-245
Legal: CARRIZO RANCHES Lot: 245 Section: 21 Township: 14N Range: 29E
Size: 40.48 Acres
Tax: $132.74 per year. Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.
Tax Account: R0037869
Picture received from previous owner.
Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.