Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsPricing that Offers Flexibility: Option 1: $500 Deposit, Balance Due in 7 Days via Cashier's Check, ACH, or Bank Wire ($7,999 total) Option 2: $499 down, $291.66/mo for 36 (10,999 at 0%) Option 3: $199 down, $106.66 for 120 ($12,999 at 0%) Document Preparation Fee: $149
Five Acres in Mohave Land, Arizona for Only $199 Down! No Credit Check!
Living off the grid surely has its benefits. It provides you with the opportunity to have an inexpensive life, independent and more comfortable lifestyle. Get rejuvenated with the beauty and tranquility of nature.
Check out this spectacular 5 Acres piece of land in Mohave County, Arizona. The town has a lot to offer. An ideal place to stop, park your RV, or build your mobile home or tiny house. Electricity is available in the area.
Only half an hour away from The Lake Havasu and Pirate Cove Resort & Marina where you can enjoy and explore swimming, boating, fishing, jet skiing, scuba diving, and snorkeling. So many things to do and great places to walk around. Great experiences and worth going to!
Everything you’d need is just nearby the property including good restaurants, groceries, schools, supercenters, parks, museums, and more.
Don’t let this rare opportunity pass you by! Contact us today for more info on this property or click the blue buy-now button on our website to checkout!
Regional Attributes You Should Consider:
The Oatman Jailbreak Escape Room - 34 min (15.9 miles)
Needles Railroad Borax Wagon - 43 min (28.1 miles)
Historic Route 66 Mark - 47 min (25.9 miles)
Western Mural - 51 min (40.5 miles)
Area 66 - 52 min (40.7 miles)
Cool Springs Station - 55 min (24.4 miles)
Front Stage - 58 min (27.4 miles)
Pricing that Offers Flexibility:
Option 1: $500 Deposit, Balance Due in 7 Days via Cashier's Check, ACH, or Bank Wire ($7,999 total)
Option 2: $499 down, $291.66/mo for 36 (10,999 at 0%)
Option 3: $199 down, $106.66 for 120 ($12,999 at 0%)
Document Preparation Fee: $149
Give Yourself the Nunn Land Sales Advantage
The industry standard for a non-refundable Document Preparation Fees range from $399.00 and greater, but we’re not like other land investors! We keep our Document Preparation Fees to a minimum! Shopping with us gives you instant savings! Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer, but again, we’re not like other land investors! We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through.
How Does it Work?
Purchasing real estate should not be complicated! Here are the two methods to purchase this property:
• To purchase a property for cash, you will receive an instant receipt once we receive the payment in full and the document prep fee. From there, we request the closing documents.
• You will receive a contract to electronically sign. Usually in a few hours, but always less than 24 hours.
• Once you approve the documents, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
• Everyone is approved. There are no credit checks or no background checks.
• Most of our customers use this option. To purchase a property, you complete the down payment and document prep fee.
• You will receive an instant receipt. From there, we request the closing documents.
• Next, you will receive a contract to electronically sign. You will also receive a payment portal where you can log in, make monthly payments, check your balance, and schedule/make one-time payments if you desire.
• Once we receive the payment in full, we record the documents with the county on your behalf. We will forward you the confirmation, and you’re all set.
We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no huge processing fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. After the successful completion of the down payment, someone from our team will send you a contract to electronically sign. Afterwards, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
Zip Code: 86413
Legal: Section: 29 Township: 17N Range: 20W T17N R20W SEC 29 S2 NE4 NW4 NE4 CONT 5 ACRES
Zoning: AR-36 (Agricultural Residential)
Zoning Summary: Single-family use. Agricultural, Orchards, Farms,
Site-built homes. Camping isn’t allowed.
RVs / Mobile Homes, Tiny Houses are allowed. Electricity is not connected but is available
UniSource Energy Services - 8778374968
Water: Would need to dig a well.
Annual Taxes: $18.04 (2020)
Deed Conveyance: SW
Most pictures are of nearby properties or Google Streetview. We are based in NC and have not been to the property.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.