Once Upon a Brick Inc. Land Investments
Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$250 Down, $250 Per Month for 12 Months. Total: $3,000 or $2,500 Cash
- 0.26 Acres in Van Buren County, Arkansas
- Legal Description: N/A
- Parcel Number: 4300-13123-0000
- Own for $250 Down, $250 Per Month for 12 Months. Total: $3,000 or $2,500 Cash. Pay Off Your Balance at any time, No Early Payoff Fees!
- No Extra Fees. No Interest. No Credit Checks.
- View Location on Google Maps
How It Works
- First, We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees. All payments are made via ACH Bank Draft or by credit card. You can pay off the property early at any time with no extra fees etc!
- Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically.
- Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time.
- Afterward, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
- Congratulations! 🎉 That is it!
Questions? Feel free to text or call us at (618)496-6107 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM CST.
Receive the Full Paperwork to Sign & Information to Your Property via Email in 1-2 Business Days after Submitting Your Downpayment above. If you have any questions, Feel free to call us at the number listed below!
Buy This Lot For Only $250 Down Today!
- Size: 0.26 Acres
- Parcel ID: 4300-13123-0000
- Legal Description: N/A
- Zoning: N/A
- Road Access: Dirt
- Utilities: Water, Phone and Electric are nearby.
- Sewer by approved septic system.
- Access: Road Access
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- Taxes: N/A
Buy with Confidence, 284+ Properties Sold this Year! & 100s of Happy Customers.
What's in the Area?
- 11 Minutes Drive from Fairfield Bay, Arkansas
- 12 Minutes Drive from Fairfield Bay Community Educ Center
- 27 Minutes Drive from Clinton, Arkansas
- 19 Minutes Drive from Shirley, Arkansas
Economic Development in Fairfield Bay City, Arkansas(Van Buren County):
There is NO time limit to build on the property. So you can build if you want to or you can just hold this lot as in investment with no maintenance requirements!
About Our Company:
- Once Upon a Brick Inc. Land Investments™
- Address: 3015 E. New York St, Suite
- A2-287, Aurora, IL 60502
- Phone: (618)496-6107
- Website: http://www.onceuponabrick.com.
- Open: Monday - Friday - 9AM to 5PM CST
"Land is the Basis of All Wealth". - Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.