Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsOwn this property for $59 down today and $59 a month for 48 months @ 0% Interest, Get Started by Call/Text Peter @ 310-562-1744 or click the link below.
🗸 Total: $2,832 paid over 48 months
- Size (Acres): 0.16
- Parcel Number: 305-00821-000
- Legal: LOT 6 BLK H BARRON AND LILLYOF 15-15-11
- Tax District: (5N) Blytheville
- Type: (RV) Residential. Vacant
- Physical Address: 820 Lilly
- Subdivision: Barron & Lilly Add
- S-T-R: 15 - 15 - 11
- Google Maps Link: https://email@example.com,-89.8985785,0a,101.1y,186.16h,79.01t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_Z5Jgo_-5q-ZGfh1oSlbzg!2e0?source=apiv3
Blytheville is the largest city in Mississippi County, Arkansas, United States. Blytheville is approximately 60 miles north of West Memphis. The population was 15,620 at the 2010 census. Wikipedia
- Weather: 84°F (29°C), Wind NE at 10 mph (16 km/h), 32% Humidity
- Hotels: 3-star averaging $121. View hotels
- Getting there: 1 h 35 min flight, from $100. View flights
- ZIP codes: 72315, 72316, 72319
- Population: 13,688 (2018)
- Mayor: James Sanders
- Area code: 870
Mississippi County is a county located in the U.S. state of Arkansas. As of the 2010 census, the population was 46,480. There are two county seats, Blytheville and Osceola. The county was formed on November 1, 1833, and named for the Mississippi River which borders the county to the east. Wikipedia
- Area: 920 mi²
- Population: 40,651 (2019)
- County seat: Blytheville
- Largest city: Blytheville
- Colleges and Universities: Arkansas Northeastern College, Blytheville School of Cosmetology
Here Is How It Works:
- Pick the parcel you want and submit your down payment by credit card
- Once we receive payment a contract will be emailed to you within 24 hours showing your parcel and the easy financing terms
- Your first payment is due 30 days after we receive your down payment
- Once we receive all the payments you will receive a deed to the property
- Upon receiving the signed contract back you are welcome to enjoy your property!
Why Choose Once Upon a Brick Inc. ?
- We DO NOT charge a huge document prep fee, closing fee, or anything like that. :) The industry standard for a non-refundable document prep fee is $400.
- Most real estate transactions depend on a credit score from the buyer. We believe a credit score is not a reflection of a person, but just what a person has been through. No Credit Checks.
🗸 We believe purchasing land should be simple. That’s why there are no doc fees, no hidden fees, no early payoff fees.
All payments are made via credit or debit card. After the successful completion of the down payment, someone from our team will send you a contract to electronically sign. Afterwards, you’ll be able to login to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.