Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsOption 1 Own for $155 for 36 at 0% Option 2 Own for $120 for 48 at 0% Option 3 Own for $99 for 60 at 0%
0.25 Acres in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas. (APN: 544-00195-000)
Only $99 / Per Month
Hot Springs Village: Where Relaxation and Adventure Reign. This is an unplatted lot in Lakeside Estates, Hot Springs Village. An unplatted lot is one that is not yet ready to build upon. An unplatted lot can be an ideal investment if you are interested in holding long-term. Hot Springs Village is an independent, self-governed homeowners association resort community in Hot Springs National Park, offering 19 private lakes for sailing, skiing, fishing, and boating. Hot Springs Village offers diverse opportunities to relax or enjoy an active lifestyle.
What’s in the Area?
- 1 Hour Drive from Little Rock, Arkansas
- 33 Minutes Drive from the National Park College
- 1 Hour 26 minutes Drive from Russellville, Arkansas
- 1 Hour Drive Pine Bluff, Arkansas, USA
Economic Development in Hot Springs Village, Arkansas (Saline County):
This property is in a platted subdivision and has road frontage access. This land is NOT landlocked which is a very good thing. You have easy drive up road access! No maintenance or heavy land clearing required on this lot makes this a great investment. Since 1970, Hot Springs Village has been one of the most sought-after communities in Arkansas for retirees and families from across the U.S. In addition to year-round recreational offerings, Hot Springs Village offers residents various pre-built and custom-built housing options, from affordable townhomes to waterfront retreats.
Located on the Arkansas/Missouri border, 5 miles North of Eureka Springs and only one hour from Branson Missouri.
HARDWOODS: The property is covered with Beautiful Oak, Maple, Hickory, and Dogwood Trees.
TIME LIMIT TO BUILD: – There is NO time limit to build. You may leave the lot(s) that you purchase in their natural state until you are ready to build.
POLLUTION: Clean air and quiet atmosphere come free with every lot in Hot Springs!
LOW CRIME: Hot Springs Village consistently ranks low on the crime indexes.
AMENITIES: Spanning 26,000 acres of the Ouachita Mountains, Hot Springs Village is the largest private, gated community in North America and is home to 12 lakes, nine professionally designed golf courses that are available to residents year-round, 15 professionally surfaced tennis courts, fishing, boating, water sports, 30 miles of walking trails, more than 200 clubs and organizations and numerous additional activities for all ages.
LOW TAXES: This area has very low real estate taxes. You can afford to hold this property until you are ready to build!
ROADS: When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits if needed.
Golf, swimming, boating, hiking, dining, horseback riding, shopping
Arkansas Ranked 2nd with the Lowest cost of living 2019 and 2020
- Building: There is NO time limit to build on the property. So you can build if you want to or you can just hold this lot as an investment with no maintenance requirements! The building covenants are a minimum of 1,400 square feet enclosed, heated, and finished living area and a minimum of 1,800 square feet of roof area, including carport, garage, covered porches, covered contiguous patios, etc.
- No Closing Costs or Fees! There are NO Additional Closing Costs or Fees. If we are financing your property, we will be paying your Real Estate Taxes and Assessment/HOA Fees during your payment term, so you do not have to worry about forgetting about them. We will send you an invoice via email once a year to take care of property taxes & HOA fees.When your property is Paid In Full, we will deed your property to you and all future Taxes and Assessment/HOA Fees will be your sole responsibility. You can easily make your payments online.
Cash Deal Pay Full Only 4,200
Own for $155 for 36 at 0% Own for $155 for 36 at 0%
Own for $120 for 48 at 0% Own for $120 for 48 at 0%
Own for $99 for 60 at 0% Own for $99 for 60 at 0%
**One time downpayment $99 Once you make the down payment by clicking the Buy Now Button above, we will create the documents and you will get an e-mail with a link to sign them electronically. Next, once you sign the documents, the property is yours to use, and we will set up the account where you will be able to log in and view the balance at any time. Afterward, you’ll be able to log in to our payment portal, see your amortization table, make payments, and view your closing other documents. Any questions or concerns, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: 34.648147, -92.9745,1203
- Country: United States
- Province/State: Arkansas
- City/Town: Saline
- Postal code/ZIP: 6373
- Property ID: 544-00195-000
- Price: Only $99 / Per Month
- Property Type: Residential
- Property Status: For Owner Finance
- Property Label: Hot Offer
- Land area: 0.25 Acre
- Parcel ID: 544-00195-000
- Legal Description: 2004-027709 Section: 18 Township: 1S Range: 18W Acreage: Lot: 4 Block: 12 City: HOT SPRINGS VILLAGE Addition: ESTANCIA School Dist: 180
- Zoning: Single family residential
- Road Access: Paved Road. When a building permit is issued the City will improve the road to any lot within the city limits, if needed.
- Utilities: Water, Phone and Electric are nearby. Sewer by approved septic system.
- Conveyance: Special Warranty Deed
- HOA:~$384 per Year
- Property Taxes:~8 Please call county for accurate current numbers for your plan with the use of land.
- Time to Build:No Limit
- Market Value$12k to $18k
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.