Cheap Land in Arkansas’ Ozark Mountains near Harrison
Living amongst the pastoral beauty of the Ozark Mountains is a dream come true for many Americans, but most fear a little too much isolation. With this property stationed only 13 minutes outside the active county seat of Harrison, Arkansas, you can allay those concerns but still enjoy the peace and beauty that originally drew you to this rolling hill country.
- Nice Views of Valley
- Pre-Subdivided into 2 Smaller Lots — Get One or Get the 6.28 acre Combo!
- Priced about 23% below market
- Only 13 mins to Harrison & Major Retail
- Power along Road Frontage
- Somewhat Flat, Build-ready Terrain
- Beautiful Neighborhood but without the HOA Fees & Restrictions
PROPERTY: This fenced 6.28 acre lot is mostly wooded, only gently sloped, and is actually pre-subdivided into two different tracts — a 2.71 acre northern parcel and a 3.75 acre southern parcel. You can choose to buy one lot to realize big Acretown savings, or buy the package for even bigger savings. It features about 623 feet of direct frontage on Terrapin Road and 600 feet along Americana Drive, which is about half developed and half dirt-graded. There are no structures on site but power does run along the road frontage so it’s ready for your development. The gentle slope makes the lot very buildable and this rolling countryside neighborhood is lightly populated, very peaceful, and dotted with gorgeous, high-end homes. You will feel like you’re living in a high-end HOA neighborhood but without the fees and restrictions. When you’re ready for natural adventure, Buffalo National River Park is only 25 minutes down the road but remember, this is Ozark Country so your recreational opportunities are nearly limitless. Ready to party? Branson — the Live Entertainment Capital of the World — is just 40 minutes north. In general, though, Harrison is your one-stop shop — offering a Walmart, Home Depot, and other big box retailers — and it’s only 13 minutes to the northeast. If you ever wanted to retreat to the Ozarks without giving up the city conveniences you crave, this is your chance to do just that . . . at that trademark Acretown below-market price!
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or would like to make an offer. We’ve posted a lot of info below – including viewing instructions – so please keep reading!
Best Deal in Boone County – Priced about 23% Below Market!
Get one of the two lots at a tremendous discount, or buy the combo for huge savings! Prices for the individual lots:
- 2.71 acre lot #1 (north parcel): $21,900
- 3.57 acre lot #2 (south parcel): $25,900
- 6.28 acre combo: $39,900
After opening this map, you may see even more information about the area by clicking on Map Legend, then MapRight Layers.
- SIZE: 6.28 acres (2.71 acres north “Lot 1” + 3.57 acres south “Lot 2”)
- POSTAL ADDRESS (street # estimated, not official): 5647 Terrapin Road, Harrison, AR 72601
- GPS COORDINATES: 36.216293, -93.213409 (Lot 2: 36.215732, -93.213800)
- APN: 092-00001-000 (north “Lot 1”) & 092-00002-000 (south “Lot 2”)
- LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Lot 1 (north parcel) & Lot 2 (south parcel)
- PLAT MAP/SURVEY: download here (get boundary/KMZ file here – opens in Google Earth)
- TITLE: clear – no back taxes, no liens
- MINERAL RIGHTS: transferred with property
- DIMENSIONS (approximate): starting at NW corner, 623′ south (along road) x 648′ east x 529′ north x 352′ west to POB
- FLOODPLAIN: none
- ELEVATION: 1457 feet
- TERRAIN: mostly flat, gentle slope
- CONDITION: undeveloped, wooded
- ACCESS: 623 feet of direct frontage on Terrapin Road and 600 feet of direct frontage on Americana Drive
- POWER: available along road frontage
- WATER: well would need to be installed
- WASTEWATER: septic system would need to be installed
- The built-in savings you receive on all Acretown properties frees up extra money to install a variety of conventional and more modern, non-conventional septic systems, like mound systems, pressurized dosing, plastic chamber leach fields, aerobic treatment, etc. (which have become popular solutions to non-satisfactory perc tests).
- CELL COVERAGE: 5G w/AT&T and T-Mobile, 4G w/Verizon (according to Signal Checker here)
- TAXES: $262.58 in 2021 ($135.35 north parcel + $127.23 south parcel)
- RESTRICTIONS/ZONING: Americana Acres CC+R’s (download full document here)
- single family home of at least 1400 sf
- crops and livestock for personal farming is allowed
- no commercial or industrial development
- no mobile homes
- building setbacks: 100 feet from front of property line, 50 feet from rear and side of property line
- HOA: none
- NEAREST CITIES: Harrison < Fayetteville/Springdale/Rogers
- NEAREST AIRPORTS: Boone County Regional Airport (12 mins), Springfield-Branson National Airport (1 hours 30 mins)
- COUNTY GOVERNMENT:
- Assessor 870-741-3783
- Treasurer 870-741-3068
- Recorder/Circuit Clerk 870-741-5560
- Clerk 870-741-8428
coming soon . . .
You can go view the property at your convenience – owner does not need to accompany. Please call/text us to let us know you’re heading out, so we can ensure we have our phone on us in case you need help or have any questions. We’d appreciate a couple hours notice if possible. In case you lose cell phone service, it may be helpful to print off as many helpful documents as you can before you head out there.
DRIVING DIRECTIONS: Click HERE to open the destination in Google Maps, and simply enter your starting point to get step-by-step directions.
- From this link, you can press “Directions” (on the left), enter your starting point, and Google Maps will provide you with step-by-step directions.
- You can also click “Send to Phone” if you’re viewing this on your computer
- And “Save” to download the directions so they’ll still work if you lose cell service.
If for some reason you’re having trouble with that link, you can navigate to GPS Coordinates 36.216293, -93.213409.
WALKING THE PROPERTY LINES w/YOUR PHONE: We highly recommend downloading Google Earth to your phone if you don’t already have it. Then . . .
- Download the property boundary file (called a KML or KMZ file) here. You may be prompted to click “download” one more time, so do that . . . OR you may be prompted to immediately open the file with Google Earth and, in that case, do that and ignore the remaining steps. Otherwise . . .
- Open Google Earth
- Go to the main menu (the three horizonatal lines at the top left of the screen), then Projects > Open > Import KML file > select the KML file you just downloaded (it should show up on that screen).
Now you should be able to see the property lines on the map, and the green dot represents where you’re currently standing. This is a very important tool to learn BEFORE you head out there. Please call us if you have any questions about it.
- RETAIL: Walmart, Home Depot, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, Aldi, Walgreens, Big Lots, Tractor Supply Co, Auto Mart, Rust Dust & Wanderlust, many others
- RESTAURANTS – Arby’s, McDonald’s, Dunkin’ Donuts, Roma Italian, Sonic, Hardee’s, Wendy’s, Taco Bell, Burger King, Subway, T’s BBQ, Dairy Queen, many others
- SERVICES – North Arkansas Med Center, Post Office, Boone County Courthouse, vets, banks, churches, many others
- RECREATIONAL – Crooked Creek, Boone County Heritage Museum, Lyric Theater, Bounce Mania, Fayetteville Underground, NW Arkansas Fairgrounds, Equity Bank Sports Complex, Harrison Country Club
Call or text Scott directly at 314.639.9777 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to discuss an offer.
FOR SALE BY OWNER: We are investors, and are selling this lot For-Sale-By-Owner. You do not need to submit your offer through a real estate agent, and in our experience we close transactions more quickly and easily by having our dedicated transaction coordinator work directly with the Title Company and Buyers. We will also both save money on commission/fees by cutting out agents as the middle men. However, if you feel strongly about working with a Realtor, then you’re welcome to have them contact us on your behalf.
OWNER FINANCING: We do not offer owner-financing but you could get a loan through a bank or another lender and we’d be happy to coordinate with them.
OUTSIDE FINANCING: Your best deal for financing will come from a local bank or credit union and we can help you find a great deal. Land loans typically require about 15-25% down.
WHY ARE YOU SELLING IT SO CHEAP? We are often asked why we price our properties at below market value, and the answer is really simple: because we can, and that’s our core business model. We are investors who purchase properties at a large volume and deeply liquidated rates, and by passing this discount on to our buyers, we can sell land quickly . . . and more of it! In fact, our average property only lasts 2-3 weeks on the market (vs. industry average of about 6 months).
DISCLAIMER: We attempt to provide detailed, accurate and up-to-date information in our listings, in order to help our buyers to the best of our ability. However, it ultimately remains the buyer’s responsibility to perform their own due diligence and double check any details that are of significant importance to you including acreage, utilities, build-ability, and approved/allowable use-age for the property. We are happy to help however we can.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.