0.929 Acres residential lot (150 ft. X 270 ft.); 40,500 Sq. Ft. Located at opposite side of Chaparral Road across from a 16.91 Acres VICEROY POND.
· The lot fronts Chaparral Road, which is just south (4 blocks) of County Road 54
· Lot backs up to a green space that includes Viceroy Pond
· There are nice houses within one block in three directions from the lot
· The lot is large, 0.929 acres (40,500 SQ. FT.)
· Electricity and telephone is along Chaparral Road
· California Pines lies in northern California, east of Mount Shasta
· Between Alturus and Canby, but closest to Alturus, a small mountain town near the Oregon border
· Alturus is the County Seat of Modoc County, featuring restaurants, shopping, hotels, county offices, and medical facilities
· The development lies just west of Modoc National Wildlife refuge and is surrounded on the west by over two million acres of the Modoc National Forest
· California Pines lies in a valley between mountain ranges on the eastern slope of the Sierra Nevada Mountians
· California Pines has its own airport for property owners to fly into
· California Pines is a mixed development that includes large houses, a resort style lodge, and an area dedicated to mobile homes
· California Pines Lodge on Donavon Reservoir includes 28 guest rooms for overnight stays and a pool for resident uses
POA: $85 per year. Buyer will be responsible for 2020 dues. POA fees subject to change.
Taxes: $283 per year and subject to change. Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.
Buyer will be responsible for 2019 taxes. No proration.