Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$399/monthly 72 Months 0% Interest $4000 Down $250 Doc Fee $15/mo Note Fee $/mo Prorated Taxes No Pre-Payment Penalty
Check out the pricing below and further down this page for the Buying Process to understand the steps involved to own this parcel of land.
- 72 Months 0% Interest
- $4000 Down
- $250 Document Preparation Fee
- $15/mo Note Fee
- $/mo Prorated Taxes
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
- All financing is done in-house, as a result we do not run any credit checks nor charge prepayment penalties, interest or balloon payments. These payments are automated monthly via our note service www.geekpay.io. Payments can be made with credit/debit card using our PCI compliant provider (authorize.net.) or with ACH (actumprocessing.com).
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE
- $250 Document Preparation Fee
- All payments are made via our PCI compliant provider, authorize.net or via check, money order, or other options.
Come check out where your next dream home will be built! With Power at the lot line, great road access, and water on the street, this is the perfect lot to build that dream home that you have been wanting!
Leave the ice behind – you don’t have to scrape sunshine off your windshield! The weather here is perfect from October to April, making Southern California desert your outdoor playground. Joshua Tree National Park is just 20 minutes away with developed hiking and horseback riding trails through ethereal landscapes.
Love music? This property is just 55 miles from the annual Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival at the Empire Polo Club in Indio. This is the largest music festival in the United States and welcomes current artists, up-and-comers, and reunited bands.
This 1.25-acre property with power at the lot line, great road access, and water on the street, can be yours, but it is competitively priced for a fast sale. If you know this is the place you’ve been searching for, you can choose to pay for the entire property at a discounted price, or you can select an installment plan with a low monthly payment. This land can fit your budget!
- Street Address: 0 Bannock Trail Yucca Valley, CA 92284
- City: Yucca Valley
- State: California
- County: San Bernardino
- Zip: 92284
- Size: 1.25 Acres
- Parcel Number: Inquire
- Title: Free and Clear
- Estimated Property Tax: $null/year
- Center GPS: 34.106405, -116.441964
- Elevation: 3510 ft
- Zoning: Single Family Residential
- Access: Dirt Road
- Power: Power at Lot
- Water: City Water at Lot
- Sewer: Septic Can Be Installed
- Legal: Inquire
NEARBY TOWNS & CITIES
- Joshua Tree - 16 min from property
- Landers - 22 min from property
- Twentynine Palms - 31 min from property
- Palm Springs - 34 min from property
- Los Angeles - 1 hr and 54 min from property
- Liquor Store - Mojave Liquors - 17 min from property
- Supermarket - Walmart -10 min from property
- Gas Station - 76 - 8 min from property
- Hardware Store - Harbor Freight Tools - 10 min from property
- Post Office - United States Postal Service - 6 min from property
- Auto Repair - Ron's Automotive - 4 min from property
- Train Station - Palm Springs, CA (PSN) - 30 min from property
- Bus Station - Greyhound Station - 1 hr and 8 min from property
- Airport - Palm Springs International Airport - 36 min from property
- Elementary School - Yucca Valley Elementary School - 5 min from property
- Hospital - Hi-Desert Medical Center - 19 min from property
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
- Hi-Desert Nature Museum - 7 min from property
- Pappy & Harriet's - 11 min from property
- Big Morongo Canyon Preserve - 13 min from property
- Joshua Tree National Park - 20 min from property
- Snow Summit Ski Resort - 1 hr and 19 min from property
VISITING THE PROPERTY
You are welcome to visit the property at your convenience while it's still available
- NW: 34.10661, -116.44248
- NE: 34.10662, -116.44141
- SW: 34.10616, -116.44248
- SE: 34.10617, -116.4414
- Reach out to The Land Trade team and we will help answer all your questions prior to purchase.
- Once ready, our team will secure your down payment and document preparation fee and get the information needed to start the process and paperwork.
- Once we have finished preparing the paperwork, we will send it over for your signature and review: For cash sales this includes: a sale agreement and deed. For financing sales this includes: a sale agreement, promissory note, land contract, and debit/credit card authorization form for automated monthly payments. The deed will be prepared once the property is paid in full.
- Once the deed is signed and approved, we will get it notarized and recorded with the appropriate county, transferring title to you.
- Enjoy your land!
What makes us different? We are The Land Trade, a land company that prides itself on delivering an experience like no other in the land investing space! You are doing business with the owners of the company, a husband and wife team that stand on the principles of small town USA; not some big corporation based in New York that doesn’t care about you and your unique land investing needs. If interested, check out our inventory at www.thelandtrade.com.
The Land Trade, LLC aka The Land Trade and it’s subsidiary companies do lengthy research on all properties prior to listing them, in most cases we have not seen the property, however all prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence to verify information provided and contact the county to confirm that whatever plans you as the buyer have for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.