Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$275/monthly 60 Months 0% Interest $1500 Down $250 Doc Fee $15/mo Note Fee $0/mo Prorated Taxes No Pre-Payment Penalty
Check out the pricing below and further down this page for the Buying Process to understand the steps involved to own this parcel of land.
- 60 Months 0% Interest
- $1500 Down
- $250 Document Preparation Fee
- $15/mo Note Fee
- $26/mo Prorated Taxes
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
- All financing is done in-house, as a result we do not run any credit checks nor charge prepayment penalties, interest or balloon payments. These payments are automated monthly via our note service www.geekpay.io. Payments can be made with credit/debit card using our PCI compliant provider (authorize.net.) or with ACH (actumprocessing.com).
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE
- $250 Document Preparation Fee
- All payments are made via our PCI compliant provider, authorize.net or via check, money order, or other options.
Soak up the sun on this 1.82-acre lot ideally situated between Yucca Valley (7 miles), Landers (7 miles), and Joshua Tree (9 miles). Everything you need is just a 15-minute drive away! This is an excellent location for your next house, with city water and electricity already on the street. The Joshua trees on this property give you stunning natural landscaping. If you’re not ready to build, this lot is RV-friendly. Bring your home-on-wheels and enjoy the California sunshine. From April to October, the weather here is perfect, making this an ideal snowbird destination.
Give your kids real-life adventures with your own land as your home base. Joshua Tree National Park is just 14 miles away, with some of the most stunning desert landscapes in the world. This is where the Mojave and Colorado deserts converge, giving you two distinct ecosystems to explore. Hike among ethereal geologic formations and take photographs of a variety of plants and wildlife. Bring your telescope and search the dark night skies for the planets and stars, or maybe even something unexplained.
Palm Springs is just 30 miles away. This is the movie star’s playground, so you might cross paths with someone famous as you explore the art galleries and local shops in the city’s historic downtown. In the summer, several of the large hotels have day passes for their pools so you can beat the heat in total luxury. Explore the diverse dining options in town or ride the Aerial Tramway and experience the fine dining options at the top of the mountain.
This 1.82-acre lot and the Southern California desert lifestyle can be yours, but it is competitively priced for a fast sale. If you know this is the place you’ve been searching for, you can choose to pay for the entire property at a discounted price, or you can select an installment plan with a low monthly payment. This land can fit your budget!
- Street Address: Canterbury St
- City: Yucca Valley
- State: California
- County: San
- Zip: 92284
- Size: 1.82 Acres
- Parcel Number: Inquire
- Title: Free and Clear
- Estimated Property Tax: $317.48/year
- Center GPS: 34.183035, -116.410971
- Elevation: 3609 ft
- Terrain: Level
- Zoning: HV/RL (Homestead Valley/Rural Living)
- Access: Dirt Road
- Power: Power at Lot
- Water: City Water on Street
- Sewer: Septic Can Be Installed
- Legal: THE WEST 1/2 OF GOVERNMENT LOT 108 OF SECTION 12, TOWNSHIP 1 NORTH, RANGE 5 EAST, SAN BERNARDINO BASE AND MERIDIAN.
NEARBY TOWNS & CITIES
- Yucca Valley - 13 min from property
- Joshua Tree - 14 min from property
- Twentynine Palms - 29 min from property
- Palm Springs - 44 min from property
- Los Angeles - 2 hr and 5 min from property
- Liquor Store - Mojave Liquors - 10 min from property
- Supermarket - Walmart - 13 min from property
- Gas Station - 76 - 10 min from property
- Hardware Store - Harbor Freight Tools - 10 min from property
- Post Office - United States Postal Service Landers - 12 min from property
- Auto Repair - John's Garage - 10 min from property
- Train Station - Palm Springs Amtrack - 39 min from property
- Bus Station - Greyhound Bus Stop - 47 min from property
- Airport - Palm Springs International Airport - 47 min from property
- Elementary School - Yucca Mesa Elementary School - 4 min from property
- Hospital - Hi-Desert Medical Center - 15 min from property
- Hi-Desert Nature Museum - 11 min to property
- Pappy & Harriet's - 18 min to property
- Big Morongo Canyon Preserve - 23 min to property
- Joshua Tree National Park - 37 min to property
- Snow Summit Ski Resort - 1 hr 12 min to property
VISITING THE PROPERTY
- You are welcome to visit the property at your convenience while it's still available
- For Directions Click Here
- For Interactive Map Click Here
- NW: 34.183448, -116.411524
- NE: 34.183448, -116.410427
- SW: 34.182539, -116.411526
- SE: 34.182540, -116.410431
- Reach out to The Land Trade team and we will help answer all your questions prior to purchase.
- Once ready, our team will secure your down payment and document preparation fee and get the information needed to start the process and paperwork.
- Once we have finished preparing the paperwork, we will send it over for your signature and review: For cash sales this includes: a sale agreement and deed. For financing sales this includes: a sale agreement, promissory note, land contract, and debit/credit card authorization form for automated monthly payments. The deed will be prepared once the property is paid in full.
- Once the deed is signed and approved, we will get it notarized and recorded with the appropriate county, transferring title to you.
- Enjoy your land!
What makes us different? We are The Land Trade, a land company that prides itself on delivering an experience like no other in the land investing space! You are doing business with the owners of the company, a husband and wife team that stand on the principles of small town USA; not some big corporation based in New York that doesn’t care about you and your unique land investing needs. If interested, check out our inventory at www.thelandtrade.com.
The Land Trade, LLC aka The Land Trade and it’s subsidiary companies do lengthy research on all properties prior to listing them, in most cases we have not seen the property, however all prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence to verify information provided and contact the county to confirm that whatever plans you as the buyer have for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.