Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$250/monthly 55 Months 0% Interest $250 Down $250 Doc Fee $15/mo Note Fee $/mo Prorated Taxes No Pre-Payment Penalty
Check out the pricing below and further down this page for the Buying Process to understand the steps involved to own this parcel of land.
- 55 Months 0% Interest
- $250 Down
- $250 Document Preparation Fee
- $15/mo Note Fee
- $/mo Prorated Taxes
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
- All financing is done in-house, as a result we do not run any credit checks nor charge prepayment penalties, interest or balloon payments. These payments are automated monthly via our note service www.geekpay.io. Payments can be made with credit/debit card using our PCI compliant provider (authorize.net.) or with ACH (actumprocessing.com).
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE
$250 Document Preparation Fee
All payments are made via our PCI compliant provider, authorize.net or via check, money order, or other options.
This 10 acre lot could be your next best investment. This vast agriculturally zoned parcel is adequate to build on. If you are looking for a refuge from the hustle and bustle of the city, you've found the perfect lot. You can invite your family and friends over and make all the noise you want on this secluded property.
There is no need to worry about too much isolation however as Walmart is only 37 minutes away. If you need a few drinks to celebrate, get to Town & Country Market for some whiskey and wine in about 25 minutes.
If you love nature and adventure, Ziplines At Pacific Crest is only 28 minutes away. Plan a weekend hike in the famous Holcomb Canyon TrailHead - just 32 minutes away. This lot is not far from outdoorsman thrills.
This 10-acre property with lush vegetation can be yours, but it is competitively priced for a fast sale. If you know this is the place you’ve been searching for, you can choose to pay for the entire property at a discounted price, or you can select an installment plan with a low monthly payment. This land can fit your budget!
- Street Address: VAC VIC AVENUE Z14/255 STE
- City: LLANO
- State: California
- County: Los Angeles
- Zip: 93544
- Size: 10 Acres
- Parcel Number: Inquire
- Title: Free and Clear
- Estimated Property Tax: $null/year
- Center GPS: 34.436053, -117.682554
- Elevation: 4366 ft
- Access: No Legal Access
- Power: No Power Solar/Alternative
- Water: Well Can Be Installed on Lot
- Sewer: Septic Can Be Installed
- Legal: Inquire
NEARBY TOWNS & CITIES
- Phelan - 19 min from the property
- Llano - 24 min from the property
- Big Pines - 31 min from the property
- Littlerock - 35 min from the property
- San Bernardino - 45 min from the property
- NEARBY NECESSITIES
- Liquor Store - Town & Country Market - 26 min from property
- Supermarket - Walmart - 37 min from property
- Gas Station - Chevron Piñon Hills - 14 min from property
- Hardware Store - Mills Hardware - 20 min from property
- Post Office - United States Post Office - 14 min from property
- Auto Repair - Rick's Auto - 22 min from property
- Train Station - Victorville - 47 min from property
- Bus Station - Greyhound Bus Station - 47 min from property
- Airport - Ontario International Airport - 56 min from property
- Elementary School - Piñon Hills Elementary School - 15 min from property
- Hospital - Palmdale Regional Medical Center - 52 min from property
- NEARBY ATTRACTIONS
- Ziplines At Pacific Crest - 28 min from property
- Mt. High East - Yetis Snow Park - 31 min from property
- Holcomb Canyon Trail Head - 32 min from property
- Devil's Punchbowl Natural Area - 36 min from property
- Hidden Falls - 49 min from property
VISITING THE PROPERTY
You are welcome to visit the property at your convenience while it's still available
For Directions Click Here
- NW: 34.43693, -117.68359
- NE: 34.43693, -117.68141
- SW: 34.43512, -117.68358
- SE: 34.43513, -117.68138
- Reach out to The Land Trade team and we will help answer all your questions prior to purchase.
- Once ready, our team will secure your down payment and document preparation fee and get the information needed to start the process and paperwork.
- Once we have finished preparing the paperwork, we will send it over for your signature and review: For cash sales this includes: a sale agreement and deed. For financing sales this includes: a sale agreement, promissory note, land contract, and debit/credit card authorization form for automated monthly payments. The deed will be prepared once the property is paid in full.
- Once the deed is signed and approved, we will get it notarized and recorded with the appropriate county, transferring title to you.
- Enjoy your land!
What makes us different? We are The Land Trade, a land company that prides itself on delivering an experience like no other in the land investing space! You are doing business with the owners of the company, a husband and wife team that stand on the principles of small town USA; not some big corporation based in New York that doesn’t care about you and your unique land investing needs. If interested, check out our inventory at www.thelandtrade.com.
The Land Trade, LLC aka The Land Trade and it’s subsidiary companies do lengthy research on all properties prior to listing them, in most cases we have not seen the property, however all prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence to verify information provided and contact the county to confirm that whatever plans you as the buyer have for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.