Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$486/monthly 72 Months 0% Interest $7000 Down $250 Doc Fee $15/mo Note Fee $76/mo Prorated Taxes No Pre-Payment Penalty
Check out the pricing below and further down this page for the Buying Process to understand the steps involved to own this parcel of land.
- 72 Months 0% Interest
- $7000 Down
- $250 Document Preparation Fee
- $15/mo Note Fee
- $76/mo Prorated Taxes
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
- All financing is done in-house, as a result we do not run any credit checks nor charge prepayment penalties, interest or balloon payments. These payments are automated monthly via our note service www.geekpay.io. Payments can be made with credit/debit card using our PCI compliant provider (authorize.net.) or with ACH (actumprocessing.com).
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE
- $250 Document Preparation Fee
- All payments are made via our PCI compliant provider, authorize.net or via check, money order, or other options.
Leave the city behind and live under the stars! There are so many possibilities with this 2.05-acre lot.
Bring your plans and build your dream home on this nice level lot located in a peaceful area of Phelan. Put those plans into action now and enjoy Christmas 2020 on your new piece of land!
This 2.05 property with power on the street, water nearby and great road access can be yours, but it is competitively priced for a fast sale. If you know this is the place you’ve been searching for, you can choose to pay for the entire property at a discounted price, or you can select an installment plan with a low monthly payment. This land can fit your budget!
- Street Address: 0 Acacia Rd
- City: Phelan
- State: CA
- County: San Bernardino
- Zip: 92371
- Size: 2.05 Acres
- Parcel Number: Inquire
- Title: Free and Clear
- Estimated Property Tax: $913.33/year
- Center GPS: 34.432302,-117.593831
- Elevation: 4143 ft
- Terrain: Level
- Zoning: RL-Rural Living - The RL land use zoning district provides sites for rural residential uses, incidental agricultural uses, and similar and compatible uses.
- Access: Dirt Road
- Power: Power at Lot
- Sewer: Septic Can Be Installed
- Legal: Inquire
NEARBY TOWNS & CITIES
- Pinon Hills - 9 min from property
- Hesperia - 29 min from property
- Victorville - 31 min from property
- Adelanto - 33 min from property
- Los Angeles - 1 hr and 16 min from property
- Liquor Store - Al's Liquor and Market - 6 min from property
- Supermarket - Stater Bros. - 6 min from property
- Gas Station - ARCO - 7 min from property
- Hardware Store - Ace Hardware - 29 min from property
- Post Office - United States Postal Service Phelan - 6 min from property
- Auto Repair - Phelan Express Automotive Repair and STAR Smog - 6 min from property
- Train Station - Rancho Cucamonga - 40 min from property
- Bus Station - Greyhound: Bus Station - 30 min from property
- Airport - Ontario International Airport - 41 min from property
- Elementary School - Phelan Elementary School - 6 min from property
- Hospital - Desert Valley Hospital - 31 min from property
- Ziplines At Pacific Crest - 16 min from property
- Pacific Crest Trail - Blue Ridge Trailhead - 23 min from property
- Antelope Valley Indian Museum State Historic Park - 33 min from property
- Silverwood Lake - 55 min from property
- Angeles National Forest - 1 hr and 20 min from property
VISITING THE PROPERTY
You are welcome to visit the property at your convenience while it's still available
- NW: 34.4327, -117.59431
- NE: 34.43271, -117.59332
- SW: 34.43188, -117.59425
- SE: 34.43189, -117.59332
- Reach out to The Land Trade team and we will help answer all your questions prior to purchase.
- Once ready, our team will secure your down payment and document preparation fee and get the information needed to start the process and paperwork.
- Once we have finished preparing the paperwork, we will send it over for your signature and review: For cash sales this includes: a sale agreement and deed. For financing sales this includes: a sale agreement, promissory note, land contract, and debit/credit card authorization form for automated monthly payments. The deed will be prepared once the property is paid in full.
- Once the deed is signed and approved, we will get it notarized and recorded with the appropriate county, transferring title to you.
- Enjoy your land!
What makes us different? We are The Land Trade, a land company that prides itself on delivering an experience like no other in the land investing space! You are doing business with the owners of the company, a husband and wife team that stand on the principles of small town USA; not some big corporation based in New York that doesn’t care about you and your unique land investing needs. If interested, check out our inventory at www.thelandtrade.com.
The Land Trade, LLC aka The Land Trade and it’s subsidiary companies do lengthy research on all properties prior to listing them, in most cases we have not seen the property, however all prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence to verify information provided and contact the county to confirm that whatever plans you as the buyer have for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.