Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance TermsPayment Plan: $598 Down, then $299 per month for 4 years. 0% interest, no prepayment fees.
Lancaster Corner Buildable Lot with County Road 2.5 Acres ONLY $14950!
Payment: Cash Price $14950 (or ask us about Payment Plan option). We cover all documentation fees, filing fees, and closing costs.
Beautiful 2.5 acres land in Antelope Valley, California. Road Frontage. Power Pole nearby. Very few neighbors and only 10 miles from downtown Lancaster, with a great view of San Gabriel Mountains. Many activities in the surrounding area – skiing, hiking, fishing, mountain climbing! A great place for a home or to relax. Gerhardy Wildlife Sanctuary, Saddleback Butte State Park, Alpine Butte Wildlife Sanctuary are just a few miles away. Mountain High Ski Resort is only a short drive!
- County:Los Angeles County
- Address:150th Street East (crossroad East Avenue G), Lancaster, CA 93535
- Size:2.5 Acres
- GPS:34.73084, -117.86318
- Title:Free & Clear, Grant Deed
- Zoning:Residential / Agriculture
- Elevation:2,352 feet
- Terrain:Level, flat
- Taxes:$135.75 per year
- Road:County Road
- Electric:City Electric
- Water:Well or Alternative Source
- Sewer:Septic or Alternative Source
- Phone:Cell or Landline
- Internet:DSL, Cable Mode, Satellite
No HOA, HOA Fees, or Time Limit to Build
Livestock is permitted on the property.
Minimum dwelling size per the Los Angeles County Land Use Code is 800 square feet. Maximum high for building is 35 feet. Details can be viewed at Department of Regional Planning (Website)
Electricity Lines & Poles are located at the road and nearby the lot, by Lancaster Choice Energy
- 44933 Fern Avenue, Lancaster, CA 93534 Phone: 661-723-6084 (Website)
Water would be by well, apply residential well permit at LA County Public Health Drinking Water Program
- 5050 Commerce Drive, Baldwin Park, CA 91706 Phone: 888-700-9995 (Website)
Natural Gas service should contact Southern California Gas Company
- 1801 S. Atlantic Blvd. Monterey Park, CA 91754 Phone: 800-427-2200 (Website)
Trash Service is by Waste Management in the area
- 600 East Avenue F, Lancaster, CA 93535 Phone: 661-947-7197 (Website)
Local school districts that service this area:
- Eastside Elementary School: 597 students
- Gifford C. Cole Middle School: 649 students
- Eastside High School: 2304 students
- Lancaster Baptist School (private school)
Nearby College and Universities:
- Antelope Valley College
- University of California Los Angeles
- University of Southern California
Distance to Nearby Cities & Points of Interest:
- 18 minutes to Alpine Butte Wildlife Sanctuary (more info)
- 20 minutes to Lancaster: Population 160,000 (more info)
- 23 minutes to Lancaster Wal-Mart
- 25 minutes to Antelope Valley College (more info)
- 1 hour to Mountain High Ski Resort (more info)
- 1 hour to Santa Clarita: Population 210,888 (more info)
- 1 hour 20 minutes to Los Angeles: Population 4 million (more info)
- 1 hour 30 minutes to Los Angeles International Airport
Approximate 4 Corners GPS
- Northeast Corner: 34.73084, -117.86206
- Northwest Corner: 34.73084, -117.86318
- Southwest Corner: 34.72994, -117.86316
- Southeast Corner: 34.72995, -117.86204
Use Your Land: You can use the property during the monthly payments. Title will be delivered FREE and CLEAR once property has been paid in full. We will pay for recording and the County will mail your deed once recorded.
Satisfaction Guaranteed: If you are not satisfied with your land for any reason, you can exchange your land for another one within 60 days with no question asked. Money already paid will go toward the new parcel price.
Cancel Anytime: If you use payment plan to purchase a property and you are unable to continue making payments, let us know and nothing else will be owed in the future. There will be no debt collection and no litigation.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.