Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$250/monthly 60 Months 0% Interest $1000 Down $250 Doc Fee $15/mo Note Fee $19/mo Prorated Taxes No Pre-Payment Penalty
Check out the pricing below and further down this page for the Buying Process to understand the steps involved to own this parcel of land.
- 60 Months 0% Interest
- $1000 Down
- $250 Document Preparation Fee
- $15/mo Note Fee
- $19/mo Prorated Taxes
- No Pre-Payment Penalty
- All financing is done in-house, as a result we do not run any credit checks nor charge prepayment penalties, interest or balloon payments. These payments are automated monthly via our note service www.geekpay.io. Payments can be made with credit/debit card using our PCI compliant provider (authorize.net.) or with ACH (actumprocessing.com).
CASH DISCOUNT PRICE
- $250 Document Preparation Fee
- All payments are made via our PCI compliant provider, authorize.net or via check, money order, or other options.
This beautiful 2.5 Acre property has water at lot line. It borders Joshua Tree California, just a few hours east of Los Angeles. This property is in a great location, far enough that it provides seclusion within its vast desert, yet close enough for a quick trip to Joshua Tree or Palms Springs enabling you to easily gather supplies or mingle with the community.
If you’re feeling adventurous, within 30 minutes you can be at the world-famous Joshua Tree National Park. The property features level terrain and has great land legal access along Emerald Dr. Power lines are nearby. Zoned as vacant land for single-family residential, you can buy now, build later, or hold for long-term investment. The possibilities are endless!
- Street Address: 0 Emerald Dr
- City: Twentynine Palms
- State: CA
- County: San Bernardino
- Zip: 92277
- Size: 2.5 Acres
- Parcel Number: Inquire
- Title: Free and Clear
- Estimated Property Tax: $233/year
- Center GPS: 34.21738, -116.1642
- Elevation: 2247.38
- Zoning: RL-5 - Rural Living with a 5 acre minimum
- Access: Dirt Road
- Power: Power Nearby
- Water: City Water at Lot
- Sewer: Septic Can Be Installed
- Legal: Inquire
NEARBY TOWNS & CITIES
- Twentynine Palms - 16 min from property
- Joshua Tree - 26 min from property
- Yucca Valley - 33 min from property
- Palm Springs - 1 hr 15 min from property
- Los Angeles - 2 hr and 15 min from property
- Liquor Store - Adobe Liquor - 14 min
- Supermarket - Stater Bros. Markets - 14
- Gas Station - ARCO - 17
- Hardware Store - Desert Hardware - 14
- Post Office - United States Postal Service 29 Palms - 17
- Auto Repair - Stellar Performance Automotive - 15
- Train Station - San Bernardino Depot - 1 hr and 37 mins
- Bus Station - Greyhound: Bus Station - 1 hr and 18 mins
- Airport - Palm Springs International Airport - 1 hr and 3 min
- Elementary School - Twentynine palms Elementary School - 18 min
- Hospital - Hi-Desert Medical Center - 18
- Joshua Tree National Park - 23 min from property
- Arch Rock - 36 min from property
- Pappy & Harriet's - 44 min from property
- Coachella Valley History Museum - 1 hr 19 min from property
VISITING THE PROPERTY
You are welcome to visit the property at your convenience while it's still available
- NW: 34.21779, -116.16475
- NE: 34.21779, -116.16366
- SW: 34.21693, -116.16474
- SE: 34.21694, -116.16365
- Reach out to The Land Trade team and we will help answer all your questions prior to purchase.
- Once ready, our team will secure your down payment and document preparation fee and get the information needed to start the process and paperwork.
- Once we have finished preparing the paperwork, we will send it over for your signature and review: For cash sales this includes: a sale agreement and deed. For financing sales this includes: a sale agreement, promissory note, land contract, and debit/credit card authorization form for automated monthly payments. The deed will be prepared once the property is paid in full.
- Once the deed is signed and approved, we will get it notarized and recorded with the appropriate county, transferring title to you.
- Enjoy your land!
What makes us different? We are The Land Trade, a land company that prides itself on delivering an experience like no other in the land investing space! You are doing business with the owners of the company, a husband and wife team that stand on the principles of small town USA; not some big corporation based in New York that doesn’t care about you and your unique land investing needs. If interested, check out our inventory at www.thelandtrade.com.
The Land Trade, LLC aka The Land Trade and it’s subsidiary companies do lengthy research on all properties prior to listing them, in most cases we have not seen the property, however all prospective buyers are encouraged to conduct their own due diligence to verify information provided and contact the county to confirm that whatever plans you as the buyer have for the property in question are in fact legal, feasible and permitted. Due diligence is the buyer’s responsibility and all sales are final.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.