Huge 20 acres with in ground water tank
Legal Description: E/2 SW/4 SE/4 Section 36, T9S, R19E - 20 Acres, Imperial County, California
Parcel id# 060-480-034-000
· Located near the Salton Sea, Imperial Valley and close to the California-Arizona border.
· Just west of the Palo Verde Mountains Wilderness Area.
· Near Palo Verde, California, but not far from Brawley, a large town with abundant hotels, shopping, dining and health care alternatives. Brawley also has a Municipal Airport for flying into the area.
· The tract is flat with some small brush. An intermittent drainage runs from northwest to southeast across the tract.
· A dirt road comes to the northeast corner of the tract, which intersects Milpitas Wash Road, with access to State Highway 78 (Ben Hulse Highway), which runs directly into Brawley.
· State Highway 78 also runs north to Blythe, California and the Colorado River.
· The area is mountainous, with mountain views from the tract in all directions.
· The highest points in the Palo Verde Mountains Wilderness Area lies only 2 miles to the east of the tract.
There is a in ground water tank
Tax: $80.00 per year. No back tax. Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes. No proration.
You can call 442-265-1736 to get the information regarding zoning and utilities.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.