40.78 ACRES Beautiful Mountain Land in Imperial County, California
- Located in northeast Imperial County, California approximately halfway between Blythe, California and the Imperial Valley.
- Just south of the Little Chuckwalla Mountains Wilderness
- Lies in a mountain valley with an intermittent stream running down the middle of the tract. This tract is surrounded by mountains on the east and west.
- The Black Hills lie to the immediate west of the tract.
- Mostly grassy with some trees along the stream and drainages.
- Elevation ranges from 1020 Ft Above Sea Level to 1240 Ft ASL.
Pictures are general area only. We have not visited the property and do not have actual pictures.
Taxes $172 per year. Buyer will be responsible for paying this tax for the year 2018
Taxes subject to change.
Property Type: Vacant/desert land.