Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$199 DOWN/$125 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS Interest Rate 0% Loan Term: 48 months Monthly Payment $125 (plus a $15 monthly servicing fee and yearly taxes) Document Fee: $200
HEAVILY TREED LOT, VERY PRIVATE & ELECTRIC ACROSS STREET! !! Just minutes to HYW 24.
Camping and Build-able Lot-YES YOU CAN Build a tiny home (stick built) and RV/Tents/Tiny Homes on wheels are allowed limited part of the year.
THIS LOT WILL BE SOLD WITH A SPECIAL WARRANTY DEED DUE TO TREASURER'S DEED GIVEN TO PREVIOUS OWNER, You will receive A Special Warranty Deed, Record Title. Great way to invest in a beautiful parcel at a discount!
Great spot to camp in the Summer or build your small cabin or Mountain Home. Close to Outdoor fun: hiking, fishing, 10 Mins to Hartsel -45 Minutes to Buena Vista and Mt Princeton Hot Springs and under an hour to Breckenridge! If you have down payment of $199 we will owner finance. Pre Approved. Spend your time on this rare Gem in the Heart of Colorado! NO Covenants or HOA Fees ....only your imagination!
- Address: OAK ST, Hartsel
- Road Access: Steep maintained County Dirt Road- MAY NEED 4X4
- Slope Description: Sloped w/ flat areas for camping or building
- Size: .34 acres
- Zoning: Residential
- Zoning Definition: Canp build a tiny home -Camping and Build-able Lot- RV/Tents/Tiny Homes own wheels allowed limited part of the year. Please contact county to confirm use or restrictions. CLICK FOR PARK COUNTY ZONING INFO
- YEARLY TAXES: $ 42 Approx
- tiny home IRC code info- http://www.tentcityurbanism.com/2014/09/navigating-minimum-square-footage.html
428 Oak St, Hartsel CO 80449
- EAST ON US-24 E for 4.5 mi
- Turn left onto Elkhorn Rd
- GO 1.3 mi to Mesa Rd- Turn Left
- GO .5 Miles to OAK ST- Turn LEFT
- Property is on left just up steep hill, after cabin on right- look for old dead Tree White paper tag -before Rainbow RD(See Map and GPS)
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.