Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$500 down, $199/month for 48 months
Over 10 acres of beautiful Colorado overlooking the Sanchez Reservoir, just a 4 mile drive. Build your home or cabin, go camping, and enjoy incredible views, clean air, peace, and quiet.
In the distance to the East, you’ll see the Sanchez Reservoir with San Pedro Mesa as a backdrop. To the East, you’ll see Culebra Peak (the southernmost fourteener (14K) in Colorado), Red Mountain, Vermejo Peak, and Pergatoire Peak at 13,600 feet up! While you’re enjoying the breathtaking views, you’ll appreciate being less than a half hour from the towns of Fort Garland and San Luis.
Wildlife is abundant here: the Trinchera Herd is one of the largest in Colorado with an estimated population of 16,000 elk. There are so many things to do within a short drive where you can hike, camp, and fish.
It is very rare to see property this large in the Sanchez Reservoir area. Most of the properties are 2.5 acre or are shaped in the old "vara strips" (8000 feet by 150 feet, not a typo). The roads in the last stretch to the property are passable but not maintained and only in reasonable shape, a 4x4 is recommended. The access road actually crosses through the property with a very rough estimate of 1-2 acres on one side and the remaining 8-9 acres on the opposite side (see the maps in the photos section for more detail).
- 12 miles to San Luis
- 52 miles to Taos
- 122 miles to Santa Fe
- 167 miles to Colorado Springs
- 185 miles to Albuquerque
- Address: 719 County Road 13.2, San Luis, CO 81152
- Subdivision/Legal Desc: N2S2SW4NW4 SEC 5-1-71 (10 ACRES)
- Parcel ID: 10015050
- Zoning: Estate Residential, at least 600 sq ft home
- Camping allowed for up to two weeks per visit; after which a long-term camping permit would be required to remain on the property
- HOA Fees: None
- Size: 10 Acres
- Terrain: Level, Mountain Views
- Access: Head west off of County Road 21 (maintained, and is about 1 mile to the west of the property).
- Conveyance: Warranty Deed (the best kind)
- Taxes: $29
- Elevation: 7,750 feet
- NW Corner: 37.1083,-105.4962
- NE Corner: 37.1083,-105.4943
- SW Corner: 37.1077,-105.4962
- SE Corner: 37.1077,-105.4944
- Power by Solar, wind or generator for power and phone by cellular. Nearest power is approximately 1 mile from the property.
- Water by well, holding tank, water haul or delivery service
- Sewer by Septic
- Terms for $199 down, $199 doc fee and $199 per month for 48 months, but I can change this fit any budget.
- Cash discounted price $9,997
- All monetary transactions backed by financial institutions.
Contact Part N Parcel Properties, LLC, today for more information.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.