Owner Finance Terms
This is it! Amazing mountain views for an unbelievable value! This is your chance to become a land owner without selling and organ. This 10.68-acre ranch in southern Colorado is not only a great investment, but it offers the peace and quiet you desire. Just a few miles from the Rio Grande and the New Mexico border, this land offers views of mountains from both great states.
• Rio Grande River (Under 4 miles)
• Fort Garland (Under an hour)
• Great Sand Dunes National Park (1.25 hours)
• Colorado Springs (Under 3 hours)
Like to hunt?
• Costilla County is populated with deer, elk, antelope, bears, bighorn sheep and mountain lions, and there is plenty of fish to be had. Contact the county for licensing information.
Want to know more?
• Size: 10.68 Acres
• Power: Wind or solar (none currently)
• Water: Well installation (none currently)
• Access: County maintained dirt road
Ready to buy it?
• Cash Price: $10,997
• Owner Financing Price: $399 down, $249 per month
• No prepayment penalty
• No credit, no problem! No credit check required!
Ditch the headache of the city and head for the mountains! This is a beautiful lot and an unbeatable price. For this cheap, I won’t have this land long. I’m a motivated seller, so make me an offer. Contact me with questions at 260-494-1102, or email me!
Legal Description: R.G.R. UNIT 31 BLK 2 LOT 10 CONT. 5.34 AC (264-412)(WD 269-765)(WD 284-177)
R.G.R. UNIT 31 BLK 2 LOT 11 CONT. 5.34 AC (264-412)(WD 269-998)(WD 284-177)
APN: 71530800, 71530810
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.