Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$ 499 DOWN/$229 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECK- Interest Rate 0% Loan Term: 75 months Monthly Payment $229 (plus a monthly $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes-$151 per year ) Document Fee: $299 We Accept Credit Card for Down payment
AMAZING Location, parcel with ELECTRIC @ adjacent lot !! Just 25 minutes from hiking the COLORADO TRAIL at Kenosha Pass.
Indian Mountain Community: Beautiful parcel that allows Camping or Build your Mountain home! Located in the the Indian Mountain Community. NO HOA($45 a year as a voluntary member if you choose) - landowners have access to RV Dump station, Showers, Bathroom, Community center with WIFI and grill. Learn MORE
Close to Outdoor fun: 25 mins to Kenosha Pass and the Colorado Trail! hiking, fishing, 25 Mins to FairPlay -60 Minutes to Breckenridge! If you have down payment of $1,299 we will owner finance. Pre Approved. Spend your time on this rare Gem in the Heart of Colorado!
- Address: 346 Mustang Trail Como/Jefferson, CO
- Road Access: Flat Well maintained County Dirt/gravel Road
- Slope Description: minor Slope down from Road- then gradual upslope at the back of parcel..
- Size: 1.06 acres
- UTILITIES: Power at adjacent lot - need well or water haul, need septic or tank. Please contact county for all questions.
- Zoning: Residential
- Zoning Definition: Build or Camp - RV/Tents/Tiny Homes allowed limited part of the year. Please contact county to confirm use or restrictions. PARK COUNTY CAMPING GUIDE
- YEARLY TAXES: $ 151 Approx
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.