Lots 1 through 15, inclusive, and Lots 72 through 86, inclusive, in Block 25;
Lots 1 through 7, inclusive, and Lots 80 through 86, Inclusive, in Block 26;
All in Sports Valley Estates, Unit1, the Plat of which was recorded January 7, 1963 Under Reception No. 108369 of the Costilla County,
- Lot 67, Block 24, Parcel #719-07-060
- Lot 68, Block 24, Parcel #719-07-070
- Lot 69, Block 24, Parcel #719-07-080
- Lot 70, Block 24, Parcel #719-07-090
- Lot 1, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-260
- Lot 2, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-270
- Lot 3, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-280
- Lot 4, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-290
- Lot 5, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-300
- Lot 6, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-310
- Lot 7, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-320
- Lot 8, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-330
- Lot 9, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-340
- Lot 10, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-350
- Lot 11, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-360
- Lot 12, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-370
- Lot 13, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-380
- Lot 14, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-390
- Lot 15, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-400
- Lot 72, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-410
- Lot 73, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-420
- Lot 74, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-430
- Lot 75, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-440
- Lot 76, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-450
- Lot 77, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-460
- Lot 78, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-470
- Lot 79, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-480
- Lot 80, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-490
- Lot 81, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-500
- Lot 82, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-510
- Lot 83, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-520
- Lot 84, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-530
- Lot 85, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-540
- Lot 86, Blk 25, Parcel #719-07-55
- Lot 5, Blk 26, Parcel #719-07-600
- Lot 6, Blk 26, Parcel #719-07-610
- Lot 7, Blk 26, Parcel #719-07-620
- Lot 80, Blk 26, Parcel #719-07-630
- Lot 81, Blk 26, Parcel #719-07-640
- Lot 82, Blk 26, Parcel #719-07-650
- Lot 83, Blk 26, Parcel #719-07-660
- Lot 84, Blk 26, Parcel #719-07-670
- Lot 85, Blk 26, Parcel #719-07-680
- Lot 86, Blk 26, Parcel #719-07-690
- Located in the San Luis Valley of South Central Colorado, an inter-mountain valley surrounded by high mountains.
- Beautiful flat property with views of the mountains in all directions.
- Close to East dale Reservoir.
- Area is predominantly arid, but includes farm and pasture land the valley.
- Temperatures are cool in the winter, warm in the summer. Snow in the winters is common.
- Southeast of San Luis, Colorado.
- North of Ft. Garland
- Just north of New Mexico with easy highway access to Taos, New Mexico.
- Other Lots nearby in the subdivision also available.
- You will receive a Warranty Deed for the property.
- No Back Taxes, No Liens.
What’s Happening in Costilla County, Colorado? Costilla County is located in the San Luis Valley of south central Colorado. The county stretches from the Rio Grande to the top of Blanca Peak, east along the Sierra Grande and south along the spine of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains to New Mexico. County Profile! Costilla County is the ninth least populous of the 64 counties of the State of Colorado. The county population was 3,663 at U.S. Census 2000. The county seat is San Luis, the oldest town in Colorado. San Luis, the county seat of Costilla County, is located on Colorado Highway 159 in the San Luis Valley of southern Colorado, about 35 miles southeast of Alamosa. A picturesque little town, it lies at the mouth of the valley of the Ventero, at the foot of Culebra Peak. County Land area: 1227 sq. mi. County Water area: 3.3 sq. mi. Population density: 3 people per square mile Local Hot Spots Cities and towns: Blanca Fort Garland San Luis National forest San Isabel National Forest Industries providing employment: Educational, health and social services (22.4%), Construction (11.7%), Public administration (11.1%), Agriculture, forestry, fishing and hunting, and mining (10.6%). Costilla County offers a variety of outdoor recreation choices such as hiking, horse riding, bike riding and 4X4.
This information is deemed reliable, but not guaranteed. Neither (LandCentury.com nor their Associates) are responsible for the accuracy of the information. The buyer is responsible for verifying all information with the county. The land is being sold "as-is" with no warranties either expressed or implied as to the location, condition, accessibility, terrain, build ability, or information contained in this listing. Sizes advertised are approximate. Buyers are required to perform all due diligence prior to bidding. By buying you are acknowledging that you have completed all due diligence and that you understand legal commitment to purchase.
Buyer(s) understands that the Seller is conveying the above described property “as-is, where-is” and Buyer agrees to purchase property as such. No representations as to fitness for a particular purpose have been made. No verbal claims or promises have been made to Buyer which do not appear in writing here. Buyer understands that seller has never occupied or visited the property personally and Buyer is not relying on Seller as to condition of the property. Buyer acknowledges that the Property is acceptable to them in its presently existing condition. Please do your own due diligence. All sales are final.