Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$350 DOWN/$215 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS-
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 68 months
Monthly Payment $189 (plus a $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $250
PAY IN FULL CASH DISCOUNT-$10,550
Purchase Price $10,550
Document Fee: $250
This 5-acre parcel borders BLM and also National Forest is just a short walk-Adventure awaits!
Near the Great Sand Dunes National Park!
Good Access to build your Vacation cabin or just a place to escape the city! Only 25 minutes to Alamosa and the new Drive thru Starbucks and Walmart.....!!
This area is surrounded by BLM to the SOUTH and National Forest to the North and East and close to the trail up to Como lake and the summit of Mt .Blanca.
The Great Sand Dunes National Park is just a short drive away and offers a seasonal Medano Creek/beach created at the base of the dunes.
- Trails from the Sand Dunes lead to forests, wetlands and alpine lakes like Medano Lake, which is home to trout and tundra wildlife.
- Take a hike to Zapata Falls or spend the day sand boarding the dunes! The dunes are constantly changing, which gives you endless opportunities for photos!
- NO Covenants or HOA Fees.
Unlimited Hiking, fishing and outdoor sports
- 20 miles to ALAMOSA (Walmart, Hospital, Starbucks, College)
- 20 miles to Great Sand Dunes National Park
- Address: TBD 20th St, Alamosa, CO 81101
- Road Access: Dirt Road-Also There is a primitive road on the NW corner of the parcel that has been used to get to the parcels just North of this parcel.
- Slope Description: minor/gradual slope up from road
- Size: 5.09 acres
- Zoning: Residential
- UTILITIES: Off Grid- most houses in area are on solar Solar, need well or water haul, need septic or tank
- Zoning Definition: Please contact county to confirm use or restrictions. Building requires a Min of 500sqft
- YEARLY TAXES: $70 Approx
- Alamosa County Building and Zoning https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/alamosacounty/land-use-building
Camping is allowed but if you want to leave it on property full time a Temporary Use Permits for Recreational Vehicle Occupancy are issued if the following conditions are met prior to the issuance of the permit:
1. The trailer will be hooked to an approved Onsite Wastewater Treatment System (OWTS).
Temporary recreational vehicle occupancy is also allowed during the construction of a principal residence for a cumulative total of two years (24 months) with a renewal every 12 months
WANNA VISIT? Approximate Corner Coordinates:
- NW: 37.520894, -105.552975
- NE: 37.520877, -105.551145
- SE: 37.519747, -105.551156
- SW: 37.519764, -105.553004
- Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/W4vGW3jUxn1AwDUw9
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.