Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$ 199 DOWN/$149 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS- Interest Rate 0% Loan Term: 68 months Monthly Payment $149 (plus a $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes) Document Fee: $299 We Accept Credit Card for Down payment
Fully treed 5 Ac in the foothills- Blanca CO
Beautiful and Private 5 ac s nestled in the foothills! Quiet mountain land to build for area, cabin-trees, nestled in foothills of Breathtaking Mt. Blanca ! 35 mins to Alamosa and the new Drive thru Starbucks :).....UNREAL!!
Close to Outdoor fun: hiking, fishing, Great Sand Dunes! If you have down payment of $199 we will owner finance. Pre Approved. Spend your time on this rare Gem in Southern Colorado! NO Covenants or HOA Fees.
- Address: TBD 18th st Blanca, CO
- Road Access: Dirt Road- rough in spots
- Size:5 acres
- Zoning: Residential
- UTILITIES: Off Grid- most houses in area are on solar Solar, need well or water haul, need septic or tank
- Zoning Definition: Build or Camping allowed limited part of the year. Please contact county to confirm use or restrictions.
- YEARLY TAXES: $ 70 Approx
- County Building and Zoning link https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/planning-zoning-resources
- Costilla County Camping Application/Rules
For a site built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
Mobile homes are Allowed.
You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
Long term camping/rv permit is available (60 days - with up to 3
renewals, $200 fee - septic & water required),
Temporary RV Occupancy permit also available ($250 fee - good for 90
days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months).
Zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at
(719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.