|Cash Sale||$ 2,899|
|Processing Fee||$ 499|
|Deed Type||Warranty Deed|
|Location||Ll 9th Street, Blanca, CO 81123|
|Legal Description||S.L.V.R. UNIT 7 BLK 6 LOT 11|
|Zoning||Residential. Agriculture and livestock grazing allowed.|
|Lot Size||5 Acres|
|Road Access||Paved to dirt road (Topography: Leveled)|
|Utilities||GAS: Propane gas service is available through several companies located in nearby towns and Alamosa.|
The closest town to San Luis Valley Ranch land is Blanca, a short distance from both subdivisions. And Alamosa, the largest town in the San Luis Valley, is only 20 miles to the west.
The San Luis Valley is home to both agriculture and livestock grazing, plus it offers spectacular views of the Rocky Mountains and breathtaking sunrises and sunsets that splash across the mountains.
The lot is intended for a home-site or recreation hideaway, but you are never required to build or develop it.
- Located in the San Luis Valley of South Central Colorado, an inter-mountain valley surrounded by high mountains.
- Beautiful flat property with spectacular views of the mountains in all directions.
- Southwest of nearby Blanca, Colorado.
- Excellent access from County Roads and State Highways.
- Houses nearby in the subdivision.
- Electric service in subdivision, along County Roads.
- Local shopping in nearby Alamosa.
- Easy access to National Forests and ski areas close by.
- Abundant recreational opportunities exist in the area.
- Smith Reservoir close by, south of Blanca.
- Fly in-fly out via Blanca airport.
- GAS: Propane gas service is available through several companies located in nearby towns and Alamosa. ELECTRIC: The rural electric association has a San Luis Valley branch providing electrical power to outlying areas, and property owners may obtain their own extensions depending upon location, service may be supplied by the Public Service Company of Colorado. It is also possible, and may be desirable to install a privately-owned generator. SEWER FACILITIES: Private septic tanks or plants may be installed for individual parcels. There are no public sewer facilities within the five acre valley ranches or estates and none are planned or proposed. WATER: Individual wells may be drilled and have pumps of up to fifteen gallons per minute capacity, per five acres. TELEPHONE: Cellular phone is available and phone lines vary in distance from the five acre valley ranches and estates, according to location.