Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$499 DOWN (WAS $999 DOWN)-/$ 275 a Month (was $299) -FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 88 months
Monthly Payment $275 (plus a $15 monthly servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $249
PAY IN FULL CASH -$19,500 (was $21,500)
Document Fee: $249
Private and Peaceful 5 acres w/ AMAZING VIEWS! Beautiful parcel with light trees, Aspen grove, rolling meadows, and wildflowers! DID I MENTION THE VIEWS - Sweeping snow capped Mountain views!! Enjoy Peaceful Bliss on this 5 acre parcel in near Hartsel, Colorado!
Camp or Build your Dream Mountain House. Park County Allows Tiny/Small houses (approx 350 sq ft) on a foundation- Call/visit Park county website for details.
Close to outdoor fun: hiking & fishing. Only 35 Mins to Hartsel, 50 Minutes to Buena Vista and Mt Princeton Hot Springs, and over an hour to Breckenridge! If you have down payment of $499, we will owner finance. Pre-approved. Spend your time on this rare Gem in the Heart of Colorado! NO Covenants or HOA Fees ....only your imagination!
- Address: TBD Delaware Rd, Hartsel, CO 80449
- Parcel APN#9458
- Road Access: Well maintained County Dirt Road
- Slope Description: Rolling Hills and Slope Up to small hill with amazing views and trees
- Size: 5 Acres
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- UTILITIES: Off Grid- most houses in area are on solar Solar, need well or water haul, need septic or tank
- Zoning Definition: Build or Camp - RV/Tents/Tiny Homes allowed limited part of the year. Please contact county to confirm use or restrictions. PARK COUNTY CAMPING GUIDE
- YEARLY TAXES: $ 155 Approx
APPROX CORNER COORDINATES:
- NW 38.800979, -105.747642
- NE 38.801055, -105.744574
- SE 38.800377, -105.744467
- SW 38.800335, -105.747471
Google Maps Link: https://goo.gl/maps/9EShtsbS6GGEDdbr7
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.