Owner Finance Terms
Owner Finance Terms$250 DOWN/$139 PER MONTH-FINANCE TERMS-INSTANT APPROVAL/NO CREDIT CHECKS
Interest Rate 0%
Loan Term: 48 months
Monthly Payment $139 (plus a $15 note servicing fee and yearly taxes)
Document Fee: $250
PAY IN FULL CASH DISCOUNT-$5,250-
Purchase Price $5,250
Document Fee: $250
Easy River Access- about a mile to the edge to the Rio Grande. Private remote parcel that you can ATV to Fishing on the Rio Grande...Just Gorgeous!
Close to Outdoor fun: hiking, fishing, ATVs, Rafting! About a mile to rivers edge and 3.2 MILES or 8 minutes to Lobato Bridge- If you have a down payment of $250, we will owner finance. Pre Approved. Spend your time on this amazing 5 AC parcel on the Colorado/New Mexico border! SKI RED RIVER 1 hour 7 mins away- Or TAOS only 1 Hour 16 mins! NO Covenants or HOA Fees.
Best access to the river is just across Lobato Bridge and downstream. There is a 2-track road that heads south on the west side of the Lobato Bridge with 3-4 places that you can drive right to the water's edge.
Rio Grande River - San Luis Valley - Fly Fishing
With a watershed of more than 180,000 square miles, the Rio Grande is one of the most vital rivers in the American West. Its headwaters are in the alpine terrain above history-rich Creede, Colorado, and it flows nearly 1,900 miles into the Gulf of Mexico. Of all those miles, though, some of the best fishing is in the heart of the San Luis Valley, where the South Fork (near Del Norte) joins the primary Rio Grande and boasts phenomenal trout waters. This area is home to the longest stretch of Gold Medal Waters a designation by the Colorado Wildlife Commission indicating the best spots to fish.
- 1.09 miles to Rivers Edge
- 3.2 miles to Lobato Bridge
- 26.2 miles to San Luis
- 43.1 miles to Alamosa (Walmart, Hospital, Starbucks, College)
- 48.9 miles to Red River Ski
- 60.8 miles to Taos
- 129 miles to Santa Fe
- 138 miles to Pueblo
- 181 miles to Colorado Springs
- Address: TBD Kalamath Trl, San Luis, CO 81152
- INT# 20-048
- Legal Address: Lot 122, Block 0, Unit 20, Rio Grande Ranches Subdivision
- Road Access: County Dirt Road
- Slope Description: Flat
- Property Type: Vacant/Rural Residential/Recreation
- City: San Luis
- State: CO
- Zip Code: 81152
- County/Area: Costilla County
- Size: 5 acres
- Zoning: Rural Residential
- Yearly Taxes: $50 Approx.
- Deed Type: Warranty Deed
- HOA: None
- Off-Grid: most houses in the area are on solar Solar, need well or water haul, need septic or tank
- Zoning Definition: Build or Camping allowed a limited part of the year. Please contact the county to confirm the use or restrictions.
- County Building and Zoning link https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/costillacounty/planning-zoning-resources
- Costilla County Camping Application/Rules
- Elevation: 7510 Feet
- Zoning: Vacant/Estate Residential
- For a site-built home, you need a 600sqft minimum footprint.
- Mobile homes are allowed.
- You can camp for 14 days (every 3 months)
- Long term camping/RV permit is available (60 days - with up to 3
- renewals, $200 fee - septic & water required),
- Temporary RV Occupancy permit also available ($250 fee - good for 90
- days at a time while building, renew for up to 18 months).
- The zoning office is open Monday through Thursday and can be contacted at (719) 672-9109 to answer any questions.
Approximate Corner Coordinates:
- NW 37.0401, -105.7481
- NE 37.0401, -105.7470
- SE 37.0384, -105.7470
- SW 37.0384, -105.7481
GOOGLE MAP LINK: https://goo.gl/maps/yvsMutbhRKfpthtGA
*This information is reliable but not guaranteed. Neither thelandbox.com nor its associates are responsible for the accuracy of this information. Customers are responsible for all necessary due diligence pertaining to purchase.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.