5 Acres parcel located at Osage Trail. Short Drive to Rio Grande River.
Legal Description: Rio Grande Ranchos UNIT 11 BLK 0 LOT 124 CONT. 5.00 ACRE
Tax Account: R037945
Tax: $50 per year. Buyer will be responsible for 2020 taxes.
Picture: General area picture within Rio Grande Ranchos Subdivision.
The lot is located in the San Luis Valley of South Central Colorado, an intermountain valley surrounded by high mountains. These lots are beautiful flat property with spectacular views of the mountains in all directions. They lie west and southwest of nearby San Luis, Colorado. The lots have excellent access from County Roads and State Highways.
San Luis Valley, Colorado Living: Costilla County, Colorado lies in the heart of the San Luis Valley, a rich agricultural area surrounded by the Rocky Mountains. Spectacular views no matter which way you look, this property lies in an area of flat to low rolling hills. Access to the property is very good, as the properties lie in a semi-developed subdivision with existing houses nearby in the west central part of Costilla County. The area has well established roads leading to the property from the main highway.
• Amazing views of the mountains.
• The property is predominantly flat with low rolling hills.
• Close to San Luis and Blanca, Colorado, the local shopping areas.
• The San Luis Valley lays in the south central Colorado with access to the Central Rocky Mountains, Taos, New Mexico, and Colorado cities on the eastern Front Range.
• Skiing, snowmobiling, fishing in the rivers and streams and hunting in the National Forests are all within an easy drive.
• Close to parks, National Forests, and Rio Grande River.
Directions: From San Luis, Colorado, go south on State Highway 159A.
Turn right onto Caballo Drive.
Follow Caballo Drive until it tees with Blackhawk Road.
Turn left on Blackhawk Road.
Then turn right onto Osage Trail.
The lot is on the right approximately 0.7 miles.
The information within this listing is posted by a private or third-party seller and we do not guarantee the accuracy of the information enclosed. We encourage to always verify ownership and property details listed. As a precaution, due diligence in any real estate transaction is encouraged and closing through a verified title company is advised. To the maximum extent permitted by law we do not accept any responsibility to any person for the accuracy of the information herein.